Olympics 2020

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simone Biles says 'I have to focus on my mental health' after pulling out of team final - BBC Sport WWW.BBC.CO.UK Simone Biles says she "has to focus on her mental health" afte

must say i enjoyed watching the bmx tricks event ....great that our girl got the gold...and the fella got the bronze... and fiar play to the lass she fell in the first round...but second round di

You should be there with your skateboarding skills ………

Posted Images

Just when you think that your so out of touch with the world , has anyone seen the horse punching incident ?? 

That coach has been f***ing villified , for absolutely nothing . Sent home , social media trial , Terrible , you can stick the olympics after that for me , what type of organisation bows to pressure for a nothing incident 

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just when you think that your so out of touch with the world , has anyone seen the horse punching incident ?? 

That coach has been f***ing villified , for absolutely nothing . Sent home , social media trial , Terrible , you can stick the olympics after that for me , what type of organisation bows to pressure for a nothing incident 

Is this the one where she smacked its arse ??? f**k sake ……. 

• Thanks 1

While i'm the first to shout against any horse cruelty, I watched that on the day it happened and never seen anything that should lead to the shitestorm that followed...

Though i will say this, the pressure got to her, she blew it, not the horses refusal. She lost it on board, got all panicky and her face showed it all. She had the time to re-group that horse and go at it again but she had, sadly, lost it.

The sadness is, that it seemed she didn't know that the horse had flaws and she sure didn't have the strength to work through them...

It was a low point of the games for me but only because it was such a car crash but there was no cruelty, just ignorance...

8 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

While i'm the first to shout against any horse cruelty, I watched that on the day it happened and never seen anything that should lead to the shitestorm that followed...

Though i will say this, the pressure got to her, she blew it, not the horses refusal. She lost it on board, got all panicky and her face showed it all. She had the time to re-group that horse and go at it again but she had, sadly, lost it.

The sadness is, that it seemed she didn't know that the horse had flaws and she sure didn't have the strength to work through them...

It was a low point of the games for me but only because it was such a car crash but there was no cruelty, just ignorance...

An I bet the only people who got upset was the cuck boys on the fb or Twitter who dont leave the house,that thi k they know everything,but know f**k all,probably has a dirty old cat or a gerbil,probably vegan too.

Just complete an utter social justice warriors,wasters

15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Former Olympic athletel Kim Raisner was trying to assist Germany's Annika Schleu as she battled to control Saint Boy...

Video is in the link 

I was under the impression that the riders were using horse's that were not theirs for the competition. If that was the case, what's the point in competing at all

• Like 1

Great games for GB.

Watched Nicola Adams talking to Clare Balding this morning, banging on about the turnaround and success of the ‘England’ boxing team. This, just after watching the Welsh girl Lauren Price win gold. Pair of ignorant bints.
A lot of the BBC’s coverage has been sub-standard to put it kindly, littered with poor presenting and punditry, but they have long since given up on quality in favour of ‘diversity’.

• Like 3

I watched about 20 minutes of the whole games.

Said to the Mrs yesterday, has to be the most under-whelming games ever……the japs must have absolutely done their bollocks on the cost of this, must be a financial disaster for them.

Theres not much we get really, really right in Britain but London 2012 was the most amazing Olympics ever imho…..it’s the World Cup 98 of Olympics.

That was going to be a hard act to follow but Rio was pretty good but this?…..with empty stadiums ?

Complete fecking madness from a spectacle point of view to even go through with it, I think it has done more harm than good for the Olympics themselves imho.