smoking while pregnant

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me my misses smokes in the shower there was no way she was going to let a few baby’s slow her down ??

Look at us all , quick to jump on everything we apparently find abhorrent .    how quickly we are to condemn women, or actions , that we have no real justification in saying other than they are

Think things have moved on since you joined the home guard in 1939

14 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Out of interest, how many on here still smoke, or have managed to give it up in the past?

I,ve never smoked heavily but I do enjoy a fag with a drink etc, might smoke 10 roll ups a day some days and none the next, so doubt I will ever give up, I can go several weeks without one then buy a pouch with a pint etc, my misses has always smoked but yesterday found out her mum has stage 4 lung cancer so has decided to quit ??

• Sad 1
18 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Out of interest, how many on here still smoke, or have managed to give it up in the past?

Me I smoked since I was young gave up then started 7yrs ago started again an then gave up about 3an a half months ago for good dirty fecking things 

We used to sell tons of duty free fags and baccy. If I did a duty free run tomorrow I genuinely don't think I could sell any of it, don't know 1 person who smokes. 

Smoking while pregnant is scummy as fck

• Like 2
8 hours ago, dytkos said:

When I lived up country, and not in an anyway posh area, see a woman with a pint, or a roll up, she was a skanker.

Down here, it's normal, it's all about perception, as you said, far worse things to have an eppi about lol 

Cheers, D.

is it honestly not common up country? like you said its just the norm down here

57 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

is it honestly not common up country? like you said its just the norm down here

No mate, really, very, very rarely seen women drinking pints or smoking rollies till we moved to Penzance in 92.

We were quite surprised by it tbh.

Cheers, D.

It's wrong, the woman knows that it not giving the baby a healthy start to life,  she should pack it up for 9 months, get the baby born then smoke after, my mom did this  with every baby she had, (5) of us. I am ex smoker stopped 30 years ago, and best thing I ever did it filthy habit,  I could never go with a woman that smokes. It be like kissing a astray. ?

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Where do you draw the line? No take aways? No unhealthy cravings? No tea? Coffee? After all if we talking about a mother doing all she can to be healthy for a baby, would you guys as expecting fathers also give up all the same stuff, an wear a fast suit for 10 month with hormone injections to play with your brains ?

Just saying like?

Feminist 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s no big deal to smoke while pregnant if it’s no big deal to cut a baby to pieces in the womb because it’s “a choice”

Smoking a benson and hedges is not even in the same stratosphere as cutting up living humans imho 

Where did you hear they cut babies up ? 

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Where did you hear they cut babies up ? 

They have to dismember certain baby’s in utero because of the size.