Ufc tonight

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mans a pure Cnut … anybody that sucker punches a pensioner from behind deserves nothing but shit ……..

I agree...when you're in there you just know when damage has been done i think the kick probably separated tendons and then when he got back up the joint just let go completely. He's just embarra

He stayed away from the level mma to long cant take time away from that level and then expect to jump back in and beat lads that basically flatout competing and when not fighting are doing heavy spari

Posted Images

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree...when you're in there you just know when damage has been done i think the kick probably separated tendons and then when he got back up the joint just let go completely.

He's just embarrassing himself Mcgregor its like watching an old Ali or an old fat Elvis you know there was once a great performer there but its gone....even his charisma and chat is totally over the top nonsense out of desperation now....physically i always thought he lacked strength above featherweight he just gets man handled easily up close and struggles to create the space he needs,his size and frame are much smaller than most of his opponents and so he has to work double hard which he eventually pays for.

McGregor was hand picked and groomed from the very start ...I've always said it...as a proper martial artist with actual skills...he has none..he has a good left, he had great timing and accuracy until his party days took over..his ju jitsu is piss poor, when up against a man with ground skills it's as clear as glass..he was a bully and when the going gets stuff you can see he is scared and out of his depth...let's be honest the Irish are a small nation but we have Irish people scattered all over the globe... passionate people who get behind any Irish person...the UFC seen this and hand picked his fights with a lot of hype... He told Dana White what to do at one point...but a great performance by a great man in poirer last night a humble human being with great skills and a great attitude... McGregor is too big of a hype to just let him fade out unfortunately...he has NO class and last night just showed it...but hey ho we still watch the cxnt ehh ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

I think at the start he put on a persona and all the talk was am act to sell fight and make money then the last few years he's slowly turned into the character he used to play. Great run at featherweight where he was oversized and could bully folk. Beyond featherweight he's average. 

His fights were picked due to who they thought he could beat mentally as well as physically college types who were the same bully mindset..he's from a rough area no doubt but when he came up the likes of Nate Diaz or anyone else who comes from similar upbringinng or rough areas from the street who are well used to that banter but would rather bite than bark... His whole demeanor in that closed door changes...?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

His fights were picked due to who they thought he could beat mentally as well as physically college types who were the same bully mindset..he's from a rough area no doubt but when he came up the likes of Nate Diaz or anyone else who comes from similar upbringinng or rough areas from the street who are well used to that banter but would rather bite than bark... His whole demeanor in that closed door changes...?

He beat good men mate and you don’t go 4 rounds with Khabib if useless at featherweight he was quality but there to big for him lightweight that’s why he gets man handled ?

• Like 2

After seeing the effects of his cheap shot against that old biddy quietly drinking his pint I came to the conclusion that the UFC must be filled with glass jawed faggots.

Bigger hype job than Jake Paul, in fact Paul would knock him out in a boxing match.

Sorry if I've upset you Francie.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gospel said:

He beat good men mate and you don’t go 4 rounds with Khabib if useless at featherweight he was quality but there to big for him lightweight that’s why he gets man handled ?

Watch the fight back... Khabib actually was toying with him and never was hurt once...Josie Aldo FFS he was beat 2 week before the fight mentally...he never beat Diaz on the 2nd either...bet you seen MC Gregor take a good winter hare in January in the slop but ?

• Like 1

He stayed away from the level mma to long cant take time away from that level and then expect to jump back in and beat lads that basically flatout competing and when not fighting are doing heavy sparing .

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Watch the fight back... Khabib actually was toying with him and never was hurt once...Josie Aldo FFS he was beat 2 week before the fight mentally...he never beat Diaz on the 2nd either...bet you seen MC Gregor take a good winter hare in January in the slop but ?

I agree mate think Diaz should a got nod but he was welterweight 

khabib never set foot in heigher weight class killed his self making lightweight so by time hydrated he was always strong and able to man handle them if he would a gone to welterweight been a lot different for him 

you don’t win belts in 2 weight classes and fight in a 3rd if average mate ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, chesney said:

He stayed away from the level mma to long cant take time away from that level and then expect to jump back in and beat lads that basically flatout competing and when not fighting are doing heavy sparing .

Yes..agreed ...but still don't think he has the heart and mind and work rate of the real deals to be honest and never once defended a title?

And also ju jitsui is as much a mindset as much as training...and he ain't got it simple as that..stand up ok.. but ground skills he ain't got and that's where half these fights if not three quarters end up.

Just now, stop.end said:

Yes..agreed ...but still don't think he has the heart and mind and work rate of the real deals to be honest and never once defended a title?

And also ju jitsui is as much a mindset as much as training...and he ain't got it simple as that..stand up ok.. but ground skills he ain't got and that's where half these fights if not three quarters end up.

To be honest stopend i dont really follow ufc so whether he won or got hammered never made much odds to me i just never liked the man there dirty side in his character and what he hangs out with. There some may say different he does alot of good in other areas.