Ufc tonight

The notendons Connor mcgregor .

He’s a strange one like as he near enough single handedly props up that promotion but his figures hugely outweigh his current form . 

he must be a total headache for Dana white to deal with.  Cash cow but on current form doesn’t deserve a big  fight. 

id like to see him have one more big title shot and pack away the shorts , made his money while still a character . 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mans a pure Cnut … anybody that sucker punches a pensioner from behind deserves nothing but shit ……..

I agree...when you're in there you just know when damage has been done i think the kick probably separated tendons and then when he got back up the joint just let go completely. He's just embarra

He stayed away from the level mma to long cant take time away from that level and then expect to jump back in and beat lads that basically flatout competing and when not fighting are doing heavy spari

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

He's not really dome anything of late to deserve a title shot tho. Porier rematch is pointless they can't keep fighting each other forever. Only option is diaz 3 imo make plenty cash then both of them need to retire 

That’s what I’m meaning mate , have a few bouts build his right up again before getting a tutor shot and weighing it all in 

30 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Dont think he has that kind of run in him at lightweight mate. The top 10 is full of decent fighters and I can't see him earning a title shot. No doubt he could be given one as money talks. But if it comes down to money him and diaz makes the most for them and ufc and its 2 fighters who deserve one last big payday then retire. Fan friendly fight.

Either of the Diaz boys could fight a broomstick and make money.

• Like 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How’s the training going ? Still at it ? 

I'm back working at home ATM and yes just been to the gym this aft, did a weight session though.

Ended up trying the Fierce 5, only problem with the full body routine is you feel like you've hardly done owt.

21 hours ago, Francie said:

Aye ano,but are you tougher than macgregor

Don't know about being tougher but there is one sure thing.. IF I genuinely didn't know who he was... And he was barking at you say in a bar.... Or did that to an older man during the day if you were in the bar Id think to myself who the fxck this hockey stick with hair think he is...and just put the nut in him...not to many come round from that if the timings perfect...I've also took a few hidings in my day so not feared of that either lol ??

But you can bet your bottom dollar he rolls 20 deep at any time... And that's the type a wee yellow cxnt that if you did give it to him he would pay a cxnt to flip your wig back.

9 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Don't know about being tougher but there is one sure thing.. IF I genuinely didn't know who he was... And he was barking at you say in a bar.... Or did that to an older man during the day if you were in the bar Id think to myself who the fxck this hockey stick with hair think he is...and just put the nut in him...not to many come round from that if the timings perfect...I've also took a few hidings in my day so not feared of that either lol ??

But you can bet your bottom dollar he rolls 20 deep at any time... And that's the type a wee yellow cxnt that if you did give it to him he would pay a cxnt to flip your wig back.

Aye I'd do the same,but lad hes a pro fighter lol not to be feared but he kill me if he wanted.

• Like 1