Hare coursing

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously now Brothers...?  Sometimes, we all 'cop the needle' over the silliest of remarks,...words uttered by complete strangers, and often by guys who are on a completely different wave length

That's the point fellah,...you don't mess about with the ferrets, and we don't run the big land, with purpose bred coursing dogs,.but, we all have a voice on the Hunting Life....      

Well, I am relieved that you are not going to go the other route with me fellah,.. you sound as though you are a bit of a desperado,...and at my time of life, I don't need to mess with a tough guy lik

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Gospel said:

Enjoy it while you can my friend once that eater of male bumholes sees I’ve talked about his hero’s he’ll either pull there posters down off his bedroom wall or pull what I’ve said in the threads and ban me 

sensors the site like we’re all 12 and can’t think read and write what we choose the snowflake arse lapper. ?

He needs to get a grip ? 

No mate, you need to get a grip, bounce on here giving it the big one...

I didn't warn mC for any other reason than his own disruption. I kiss no ones arse on here, so please get your facts right.

Could you be any more childish in your post... Pathetic...

1 hour ago, socks said:

? he was yapping with excitement but I couldn’t give a fukc if he sings like Pavarotti he is a pest control dog and it will make no difference to me if he yaps …… 

You bit ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2