Mask wearing ???

On 25/06/2021 at 21:30, WILF said:

You always write with a very confrontational style, why is that ? 

Confrontation?  If it sounds that way it's not intentional.. I write, speak, and act the same as I type wilf..

I don't have an internet persona..

I question everything then sometimes question it again..

You seem a cool fella actually.. a family man.. a seen it all want to get away from that shit ... genuine ..

Loads are the same.. we already know government has and always will screw us... But some are even savvier than us... Only reason why Hancock wanted a mask was so his wife didn't smell feral cat of his mouth and nose on tax payers lolly ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

WWW.PNAS.ORG

The science around the use of masks by the public to impede COVID-19 transmission is advancing rapidly. In this narrative review, we develop an analytical...

For those who claim masks don't work.

Ps keep in mind the Delta variant seems to spread very easily so anything we can do to slow that spread is useful whilst we continue to vaccinate as many as possible, the sooner we get the numbers down the sooner we get the restrictions lifted.  I hate masks and by the end of a 12 hour shift I'm desperate to get my mask off for the journey home but I take my role in keeping those around me safe seriously, hence fully vaccinated and wear a mask at work and in buildings when appropriate, i do't know who has and who hasn't had their jab or of those that have whos immune system didn't give them immunity. Once we have enough vaccinated the numbers will drop and then things will relax. Hopefully we can then concentrate on helping as much as we can getting the world vaccinated before a even nastier variant evolves to come and bit us in the arse.

I believe that as a society we have a responsibility to those around, especially to those elderly people that have often given a great deal to our generations, and if that means wearing a mask for a few more months then so be it.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2

Just seen a report of a couple of fuckwits grabbing Prof Chris Witty in the street.

Poor bloke looks absolutely terrified.

Buch of f***ing animals.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just seen a report of a couple of fuckwits grabbing Prof Chris Witty in the street.

Poor bloke looks absolutely terrified.

Buch of f***ing animals.

GBNews shows one of them with Whitly in a headlock, Sky isn't showing that bit , only the bit with one of the fuckers with his arm around Whitty's neck and two of them getting in his face , poor bloke looked terrified.

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sandymere said:
WWW.PNAS.ORG

The science around the use of masks by the public to impede COVID-19 transmission is advancing rapidly. In this narrative review, we develop an analytical...

For those who claim masks don't work.

Ps keep in mind the Delta variant seems to spread very easily so anything we can do to slow that spread is useful whilst we continue to vaccinate as many as possible, the sooner we get the numbers down the sooner we get the restrictions lifted.  I hate masks and by the end of a 12 hour shift I'm desperate to get my mask off for the journey home but I take my role in keeping those around me safe seriously, hence fully vaccinated and wear a mask at work and in buildings when appropriate, i do't know who has and who hasn't had their jab or of those that have whos immune system didn't give them immunity. Once we have enough vaccinated the numbers will drop and then things will relax. Hopefully we can then concentrate on helping as much as we can getting the world vaccinated before a even nastier variant evolves to come and bit us in the arse.

I believe that as a society we have a responsibility to those around, especially to those elderly people that have often given a great deal to our generations, and if that means wearing a mask for a few more months then so be it.

None of this is likely to surprise your average civilian with half a brain. All these 'narratives' do is create a reason now to pursue other avenues getting nearer to the eventual conclusion. What is that?

In the end a 'Fully vaccinated person' will be seen as the role model citizen. And the enemy? Those that take their own healthcare, nutrition and research seriously and are happy to let each person choose what they wish to do or not do to their own bodies. 

It use to be survival of the fittest. It still is ultimately, but survival of the weakest is what the goal is. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, sid g said:

the lack of respect in this country pains me thing is they`ll re be a whole bunch of people thinking its funny , 

As with most of these incidents he will have been seen as a weak and easy target. I doubt very much if they would have behaved that way if they wanted a selfie with say AJ. 

• Like 3

If having an overly excited civilian put their arm around you is too much to bear for someone who has been at the front lines of 'Country destroying polcies' with proven 'incorrect data projections'....then bloody hell, we're never happy are we.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k whitty who saw a 11 year old gave birth youngest ever to give birth in the uk parents wernt aware apparently sickening 

Yeah, Mrs read it out to me yesterday mate.......as I have said many times, depravity, there’s no other word for it.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k whitty who saw a 11 year old gave birth youngest ever to give birth in the uk parents wernt aware apparently sickening 

It's fascinating how the media can ineffect normalise what is ineffect rape of a minor with a child being born as a result. We will see an increase of these cases in the near future as we continue to become 'refreshingly more multi cultural.'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

If having an overly excited civilian put their arm around you is too much to bear for someone who has been at the front lines of 'Country destroying polcies' with proven 'incorrect data projections'....then bloody hell, we're never happy are we.

I don’t think we are quiet at the roughing up old boys and frightening the fecking life out of them stage yet are we mate ?........bloody hell, if we ain’t better than that what are we better than ? 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

To be fair mate if you read what he said about it, he didn’t want to press any charges and referred to them as young men over excited who no doubt one day would become model citizens. 

However ...... I hate the ‘lad’ culture. That weird in your face stuff..... grabbing, pushing and jumping on folk for a laugh. I have long hair and quite a few times out on a night out I’ve had lads grabbing my hair or trying to push me about for ‘bants’, not I laugh it off but in my youth it usually ended badly for them. Long hair doesn’t mean you won’t throat punch some mouthy c*nt. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair mate if you read what he said about it, he didn’t want to press any charges and referred to them as young men over excited who no doubt one day would become model citizens. 

However ...... I hate the ‘lad’ culture. That weird in your face stuff..... grabbing, pushing and jumping on folk for a laugh. I have long hair and quite a few times out on a night out I’ve had lads grabbing my hair or trying to push me about for ‘bants’, not I laugh it off but in my youth it usually ended badly for them. Long hair doesn’t mean you won’t throat punch some mouthy c*nt. 

Is that a normal thing now then mate ? 
I just can’t imagine someone coming up and just randomly grabbing me or any of that.....blimey !

Just now, WILF said:

Is that a normal thing now then mate ? 
I just can’t imagine someone coming up and just randomly grabbing me or any of that.....blimey !

Apparently so. Not so much these days, I think I look a bit more weather beaten and scarier. But when I was a bit younger, had it happen lots of times. Usually waiting at the bar or whatever, some lad who his mates, usually football type, come up and grab my hair and make some daft comment about me being a girl and the usual weeeeey lads lads lads type shit. 

Mind you that’s tame. When I was younger I had at least two or three occasions where I got spat at, and my Mrs at the time got spat at / on, because I had long hair etc and was a bit alternative. Not a goth or owt, just a bit left of centre. 

It’s the same culture I guess which grabs a girls ass in a club, or whatever, thinking they are being funny. When I used to run a couple Of clubs (in a past life before farming), it was a real issue to start, lads hassling girls, being grabby, even shoving hands down their trousers and stuff. We stamped it out effectively and quite quickly, give a few words to the security on the door and asked a few mates of mine to attend ...... sober and let them correct those type of lads how they saw fit ? very quickly got a reputation as a place to go and enjoy music and have some fun and not get hassled by drongos ? 

• Like 1