Mask wearing ???

I haven’t worn a mask ever through this covid thing and I’ve noticed less and less people wearing them which I think is a good thing to get us back to normal are you guys still wearing a mask and if so why when the very people that tell you to wear a mask are not wearing them …….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it is a massive farce but as a 36 year old bloke, I’m not standing in a que next to an old woman who’s all masked up etc, whilst I’ve got no mask on and it is probably making her feel

i recon him repeatedly getting knocked out .....probably put paid to that...lol 

only when i go in a shop

Posted Images

Only when I'm driving by myself - gloves, mask, visor ?

Rarely wear one, but for some reason we have to when picking kid up from nursery, even though we're not allowed in and they've spent all day with the kids inside with no masks on, fcking stupid lol

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, MH1 said:

Only when I'm driving by myself - gloves, mask, visor ?

Rarely wear one, but for some reason we have to when picking kid up from nursery, even though we're not allowed in and they've spent all day with the kids inside with no masks on, fcking stupid lol

they asked us to do that ...picking kids up from school.....but i dont im not wearing one outside ...if we went inside fiar enough but not outside

At the height of the 'pandemic' I wore one in houses and anti bac hands between jobs. I can go on 10 houses plus a day. I'd say even when it was bad less than 1 in 20 customers wore one near me and very few kept their distance. So I fcked it of fairly soon. Wear one in shops just cos I can't be bothered arguing. 

Started wearing ffp3 masks in all Joe raki houses, will probably keep that up even if this stupidity ends. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

they asked us to do that ...picking kids up from school.....but i dont im not wearing one outside ...if we went inside fiar enough but not outside

Yeah same here got to wear masks on the big play ground so now everyone stands outside the gate in a big tight huddle ?

58 minutes ago, socks said:

I haven’t worn a mask ever through this covid thing and I’ve noticed less and less people wearing them which I think is a good thing to get us back to normal are you guys still wearing a mask and if so why when the very people that tell you to wear a mask are not wearing them …….

In enclosed spaces yes, outside no.

When I visit the UK in the next couple of weeks I will use one more even though I’m fully vaccinated because I don’t want to return home riddled with that paki variant and it don’t look people are taking to many precautions over there.

So belt and braces for me when I’m there.

Went in Tesco’s the other day me and the wife weren’t wearing one then according to my wife some strange lad with blue hair who was stood at the main entrance was shadowing us around the store, next minute there’s an announcement saying how it’s mandatory and to think of other people and all that seemed a bit of a coincidence.

I had a private medical the other day and my blood pressure was a bit high I’d just gone through London on the tube the doctor said it was due to the mask stressing me out it went down shortly after I took it off.

Again like the Knee grovelling it’s all about control think about it when did a fart ever not escape from the cloth of a pair of trousers. 

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, greg64 said:

only when i go in a shop

same here , dont drink so not gone in any pubs etc for a pint or meal . But being honest i might keep wearing my mask , even after july 19th or when ever it is, lets face most germs  we pick up of people summer / winter   all come from other people = colds in the summer , flu in the winter, no feck it i keep my on  if i have to mingle  to other people  i dont know in side buildings , and i reckon it hold fare few germs  back, not having people breathing all over you . and i think like whats been said last week By Pro  chris Whitty  these vrius  are here to stay now, and society got to learn to live with them ,well ok   lets make it hard for the feckin things getting us , jabs/ mask  all will help to keep it at bay   simple as that,  ( sorry  Ken   lol )

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, bird said:

same here , dont drink so not gone in any pubs etc for a pint or meal . But being honest i might keep wearing my mask , even after july 19th or when ever it is, lets face most germs  we pick up of people summer / winter   all come from other people = colds in the summer , flu in the winter, no feck it i keep my on  if i have to mingle  to other people  i dont know in side buildings , and i reckon it hold fare few germs  back, not having people breathing all over you . and i think like whats been said last week By Pro  chris Whitty  these vrius  are here to stay now, and society got to learn to live with them ,well ok   lets make it hard for the feckin things getting us , jabs/ mask  all will help to keep it at bay   simple as that,  ( sorry  Ken   lol )

Fck that....you need exposure to germs not hiding from them ?

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

At the height of the 'pandemic' I wore one in houses and anti bac hands between jobs. I can go on 10 houses plus a day. I'd say even when it was bad less than 1 in 20 customers wore one near me and very few kept their distance. So I fcked it of fairly soon. Wear one in shops just cos I can't be bothered arguing. 

Started wearing ffp3 masks in all Joe raki houses, will probably keep that up even if this stupidity ends. 

Don't the any chances ! 

AlphaTec_EVO_CV_Red_Sock_Front.png

Edited by waltjnr
  • Haha 2