purebred whippets on the cotswolds

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poodle on a sofa. The first poodle laid on a sofa in 1724 if you look at the length of leg and deepness of chest it made the poodle the ideal dog for this job. The non shedding coat of the poodle also

My old bitch in with a full Laguna owned and bred.  both under 18 in  many yrs ago and me little bitch in with the grim reaper you would have liked them two mc 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

you’ve seen a couple little dogs run and made your assumption that’s fine I don’t feel the need to blah on about buckets of blood to suit your blood lust lol if it was one you wouldn’t be happy if it was 12 you’d say it was March and they were 3 legged with both eyes cataract so it’s pointless really eh mate I just keep you in the dark with ya 500m lamp ?

?YOUR THE HARDEST ON HERE  TO GET TO THROW THERE DUMMY OUT :toast:

• Thanks 1

Yrs ago ther used to be a hare steward and if ther wer some quick kills and he done the zip open check and deemed the girl unfit he’d call the meeting off ther n then , mc be like waaaat I could get 12 from 12 here with a sad face lol 

Edited by green lurchers
On 18/06/2021 at 12:38, green lurchers said:

Yrs ago ther used to be a hare steward and if ther wer some quick kills and he done the zip open check and deemed the girl unfit he’d call the meeting off ther n then , mc be like waaaat I could get 12 from 12 here with a sad face lol 

Good practice to do that....?

I was at a meeting in Alresford once and it was, straight run up,..no turns, just a pick up❗

The Secretary came over to us lurcher boys watching in the crowd and said,.."What do you think lads,..yes or no"?

We gave him a resounding no...

Fair play to the man, he stopped proceedings on the spot, and we abandoned that part of the Estate and moved onto fresh ground.. I think the hares were obviously sick or had been effected by crop sprays,.whatever ?

Its curious that organised Hare Coursing was banned so easily,.when you think of all the fair play that went down..

It did not effect me much, because I only hunt the rabbits,...but it was a criminal waste of a traditional rural pursuit.

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

?im not one a them like good hares and im done feb mate no goung out now with video recorder 

were half the lads are now first bit a rain in ages there all out now ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?im not one a them like good hares and im done feb mate no goung out now with video recorder 

were half the lads are now first bit a rain in ages there all out now ?

I know was only last week we see mating hares imagine still in mid climb and some cnt wants to punish ya ffs that’s where it’s all gone wrong we get the live stream quad dog hunters 1st cut in a wk or so incredible two quads n dogs new age coursing Jesus anything fir a end of day pic ?

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I think your dislike for whippets is based on jealousy, they are undeniably the best purebred rabbit catching dog on Earth, good natured, healthy, long lived and cheap to keep. 

ooooooo....i think your streching it a tad there my convict cousin ...lol

best rabbit catchers ....is a lurcher...

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I think your dislike for whippets is based on jealousy, they are undeniably the best purebred rabbit catching dog on Earth, good natured, healthy, long lived and cheap to keep. 

should have read it proper shouldnt i.....pure bred...yeh maybe

• Like 1
  • Haha 4