purebred whippets on the cotswolds

Just now, mC HULL said:

Was I talking to you at first or green lurchers a dog man who is honest and talks sense 

Spend time listening what to bull shit 

I will be annoying because I aren't swallowing your dribble mate 

You must be on a wind up, you cannot possibly be as retarded as you are coming across? 

I asked if anyone had a whippet of a certain type I could use over a busher I have here, to breed a litter of little knock about dogs, after a few people have asked about it

I asked for said whippet, on a thread about whippets with a lot of posts. 

And then you ask me why I’m putting a whippet over my bull x if it’s so good and whippets are sh*t anyway and blah blah blah blah.

So I miss what dribble you refer to ?

Yet another thread going same as every other on here recently. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poodle on a sofa. The first poodle laid on a sofa in 1724 if you look at the length of leg and deepness of chest it made the poodle the ideal dog for this job. The non shedding coat of the poodle also

My old bitch in with a full Laguna owned and bred.  both under 18 in  many yrs ago and me little bitch in with the grim reaper you would have liked them two mc 

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

He's a sound lad I'd say just passionate about his dogs. 

I'm sure if you took him out you would open his eyes, nobody has seen it all with the dogs. 

There are a lot of folk out there, there are quite a few passionate about their dogs, but some of those have some form of social skills and manners ...... and are able to conduct a normal adult conversation........

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

We don't have to talk mate will see what you kennel and what i do 

I'd put that much game in front of us we wouldn't have time to talk 

Anyone who’s been out here with me will know that one thing we aren’t short of, is things to run. No matter what dog anyone brought down, it would run out of steam / we’d run out of light / dark, etc way before we ran out of stuff to chase ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

There are a lot of folk out there, there are quite a few passionate about their dogs, but some of those have some form of social skills and manners ...... and are able to conduct a normal adult conversation........

He's just having the crack and a bit of a windup mate. 

I think he's mostly right in what he says, could be more subtle mind. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, OldPhil said:

SheepChaser..

You are right to be looking for that type...?

Brilliant post Phil, and entirely correct I think. The second from the bottom (think I’ve got that right - black dog, white chest blaze) would be the kind of stamp.

The bitch is only 1/4 runner, so I don’t need the fastest whippet, abs I don’t want the Legiest. What we are after is breeding some pups not too much taller, a touch faster and taller, without becoming more ‘breakable’, it’s just for the kind of cut and thrust mess about bushing we do and the ratting. 

• Like 1

I'm having craic with green lurchers you start with your shit about let adults talk 

Mate I'd course 3 hares daylight then lamp from dark until it was  light again only need a few mins between runs 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He's just having the crack and a bit of a windup mate. 

I think he's mostly right in what he says, could be more subtle mind. ?

That’s grand. For the first 30-60 times. After that it’s dull. It’s like you usually get a lad in most groups, always having ‘bantz’, always taking the piss, usually loud mouthed and a bit annoying and usually the one who everyone wants to punch by half way through a night out (or who you’re trying to stop other people punching) ? I’m sure he’s harmless mind, just a tad annoying ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

I'm having craic with green lurchers you start with your shit about let adults talk 

Mate I'd course 3 hares daylight then lamp from dark until it was  light again only need a few mins between runs 

To be fair though mate, you do come across like a child quite often. Like I know you’re 35, but you honestly do a very good impression of a lot of the teens that have been on here over the years playing the hero. 

I think the first time I took wales1234 out lamping here we counted over 300 hares ? ? 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair though mate, you do come across like a child quite often. Like I know you’re 35, but you honestly do a very good impression of a lot of the teens that have been on here over the years playing the hero. 

I think the first time I took wales1234 out lamping here we counted over 300 hares ? ? 

Now he's only got a few..... 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

That’s grand. For the first 30-60 times. After that it’s dull. It’s like you usually get a lad in most groups, always having ‘bantz’, always taking the piss, usually loud mouthed and a bit annoying and usually the one who everyone wants to punch by half way through a night out (or who you’re trying to stop other people punching) ? I’m sure he’s harmless mind, just a tad annoying ? 

Lol get out then mate have run 

Leave the shite alone mate talking cracking people ?? I'd snap them skinny legs hitting you on the chin leave you stood on your head better than that Barnet is stood on the c**t now ????

Just now, mC HULL said:

Lol get out then mate have run 

Leave the shite alone mate talking cracking people ?? I'd snap them skinny legs hitting you on the chin leave you stood on your head better than that Barnet is stood on the c**t now ????

Can you read ? Out of interest? I’m not talking about me cracking you, I’m just saying you remind me (on here) of the kind of lad in a group who always has something to say and acts in a way that makes people try to avoid being sat next to him in the pub and who in general makes people want to strangle him ? 

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Can you read ? Out of interest? I’m not talking about me cracking you, I’m just saying you remind me (on here) of the kind of lad in a group who always has something to say and acts in a way that makes people try to avoid being sat next to him in the pub and who in general makes people want to strangle him ? 

I just say what I think mate ?

If that means someone gets upset that's life I've never been one to be bothered what happens mate I'm not really arsed ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I just say what I think mate ?

If that means someone gets upset that's life I've never been one to be bothered what happens mate I'm not really arsed ?

Yer you can tell. And that’s great to a point mate, but it’s also just a little bit ignorant. Because genuinely, not everyone cares what you think ? Are you the kind of guy to butt into other folks conversations and tell them, that they are wrong ??

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Yer you can tell. And that’s great to a point mate, but it’s also just a little bit ignorant. Because genuinely, not everyone cares what you think ? Are you the kind of guy to butt into other folks conversations and tell them, that they are wrong ??

No mate ?I'm the type mates pop.to when they want a straight answer whether it's what thy want to hear or not ? ?