purebred whippets on the cotswolds

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poodle on a sofa. The first poodle laid on a sofa in 1724 if you look at the length of leg and deepness of chest it made the poodle the ideal dog for this job. The non shedding coat of the poodle also

My old bitch in with a full Laguna owned and bred.  both under 18 in  many yrs ago and me little bitch in with the grim reaper you would have liked them two mc 

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Shhhhhh, let the adults talk....

More shit mate lol all there is on here is contradictions if these bull x great for numbers single why run 3 dogs and one is a fast type to put bends in lol 

At least green lurchers honest it was for numbers the lumps haven't any speed 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

More shit mate lol all there is on here is contradictions if these bull x great for numbers single why run 3 dogs and one is a fast type to put bends in lol 

Woah up dogs for jobs you play ya field according to situations little whippet had to keep a bit back had to go fannying  about have 3 or 4 runs the next day ??

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I was just looking for a whippet. Not 32 more pages on how everything isn’t as good as your dogs ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I was just looking for a whippet. Not 32 more pages on how everything isn’t as good as your dogs ? 

?were not talking my dogs lol 

If your bull X is great on things why you looking for a whippet lol that'll do this and that lol I thought there quality for all sorts mate ?

A whippet doing what you said Ned big dollop a grey or bull or both 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Why do you feel the need to comment on everything

It's a forum it's what you do 

Why you feel the need to jump to sheep chasers defence every thread lol you a cheer leader 

I'm asking what half the lads on here sat thinkin laughing to there self 

After all how many times we here but can it act 5 anight 3 times a week when really it's loads a dogs doing it not one 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

?were not talking my dogs lol 

If your bull X is great on things why you looking for a whippet lol that'll do this and that lol I thought there quality for all sorts mate ?

A whippet doing what you said Ned big dollop a grey or bull or both 

Mate really you are starting to just get quite annoying.

1. I don’t actually own a straight bull x with only bull and grey in it.

2. I’m not lining a bull x with any whippet, im wanting to line a 1/4 whippet, 1/2 terrier, 1/4 springer work it.

3. I expect you will call me a liar (again) but I had a whippet who would do all I’ve mentioned and more, and several members on here saw him run, and I believe there are pups off him with members on here. 

4. Try spending half the time listening that you do talking, just a tip. 

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

2. I’m not lining a bull x with any whippet, im wanting to line a 1/4 whippet, 1/2 terrier, 1/4 springer work it.

3. I expect you will call me a liar (again) but I had a whippet who would do all I’ve mentioned and more, and several members on here saw him run, and I believe there are pups off him with members on here. 

Just have a walk out together you two and get it over with. 

Was I talking to you at first or green lurchers a dog man who is honest and talks sense 

Spend time listening what to bull shit 

I will be annoying because I aren't swallowing your dribble mate 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Just have a walk out together you two and get it over with. 

A week or so ago maybe, but no I think I’ll pass if I’m ok. I try very very hard to limit who I go out with and I get a lot of invites. I’ve also already heard everything he’s got to say, so not sure what we’d talk about. Never say never, but I can’t see it happening. 

A week or so ago maybe, but no I think I’ll pass if I’m ok. I try very very hard to limit who I go out with and I get a lot of invites. I’ve also already heard everything he’s got to say, so not sure what we’d talk about. Never say never, but I can’t see it happening. 

He's a sound lad I'd say just passionate about his dogs. 

I'm sure if you took him out you would open his eyes, nobody has seen it all with the dogs. 

• Like 2

We don't have to talk mate will see what you kennel and what i do 

I'd put that much game in front of us we wouldn't have time to talk