Saluki's and their crosses.

Don't want to change the topic but in the 90's I had a video of a coursing competition and I know that there was a collie cross in it and some other mixes, I'm not sure if there was saluki crosses in it but from what I recall the final was a big powerful dog against a smaller black & white bitch, one of the pair was the collie cross I believe. 

The VHS must be years old now, I doubt anyone on here will recall it tbh. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Not my dog 

Just bred it his tikka breeds killers every litter ? off different stud dogs 7 month old pup off last litter stopped its first the other day 

He makes them click does the fens ? ? 

5 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

No used a different dog last time, this is the pup I kept from the litter just turned 7 months, looks similar to that other dog

0AB562CC-15C1-4EE7-A5F6-1AC70352D261.jpeg

C0BD44FA-2728-40BE-9EC3-1E6395B91678.jpeg

What breeding is Tikka mate, lovely pup mate, looks like he'll be a powerful dog. 

2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Cheers, tikka is out of a pure saluki called Nero which Arcticgun who use to be on here owns and her mother is a bitch called Cindy a double joe bred bitch without going into all the details 

Old breeding bk to merlinxeve same as romeo and the buddy dog you used quality old stuff ? 

8 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Cheers, tikka is out of a pure saluki called Nero which Arcticgun who use to be on here owns and her mother is a bitch called Cindy a double joe bred bitch without going into all the details 

Would you say the dogs are better today than they've ever been mate?