Saluki's and their crosses.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I paid for my dog you Wally ? an travelled to cork an back ??? you can’t even talk wife round ye soft Cnut ? 

I bet you 50 quid to a charity you got no pup any time soon ????

I bet it wasn't a quarter of what he's asking, so now who's the wally. ?

I'm in no rush so why would I just get any old dog, we aren't talking about ten a penny ferreting dogs here. ?

• Haha 1

Any old dog??? you’ve been that interested in 2 you’ve made serious enquiry an then kicked your tyre you Fcuking messer ????

Yep, you could get a net catcher down the local pound. 

And yes I'm interested in a pup but I'm not paying what I think is over the odds, I'll leave that to those who match the dogs. 

Any more questions interference officer? ??

I didn’t ask you a question.  I called you a fcukkng messer?

Stick to knowing fook all about fook all there's a good lad. 

We don't all get our house payed for Katchum, a man has to live within his means. 

Ain’t you asked everything from how to feed a dog to how to graft an dog ???

It's called debating Katchum lad, the place would be a boring place if nobody posted topics. 

I certainly never asked the mole catcher his opinions cos they aren't worth a carrot. ?

Have you asked your mate if you can lend his coursing bull yet or are you still hid behind the curtains? ?

I don’t need to ask, it’s there when ever I need it, just like my stuff there for him, it’s called having mates???

you got no mates an no Cnut on here will even entertain you, still never even been out ???

Hahahaha so get yourself out with us, I promise I'll only rub your face in the slop until you say sorry. 

Tell me who your mate is and I'll ask him kindly to let you lend his dog. ?

I tell you fcuk all, your dangerous, always getting lads to talk about there dogs, what they do, but you never even met anybody or been out with anybody. I wouldn’t walk out with you if it was last option available ? I’d rather go veggie you absolute messer if a man ?

Beep, Beep, Beep, the yellow canary is singing. ?

You're scared to death bless ya. ?

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I'm in no way whatsoever casting aspersions , but I have to ask why is a 10 month old coursing pup being sold in the middle of the season ?

Cheers.

They been told you cant run them till their two.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I tell you fcuk all, your dangerous, always getting lads to talk about there dogs, what they do, but you never even met anybody or been out with anybody. I wouldn’t walk out with you if it was last option available ? I’d rather go veggie you absolute messer if a man ?

you keep saying us, who is is, you an who? ???

I also believe he's a dangerous cxnt..

And what's worse he thinks he's funny into the bargain...

He's definitely got mental health issues..or  autism.. just haven't worked out which one yet..

Lol... imagine this weak useless cxnt was your da...

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

End up with fcuk all, he ain’t even met any of the lads he been saying he would for past 5 year ?‍♂️??‍♂️? 

I’ll ask you like you asked the folk who was getting the jab? What point will you give up on him? How many times will he have to kick his tyre, or make an excuse not to turn up for a walk?? hardly opposite ends of country are yous, none of yous are out hunting all day or grafting all day, why not nip through??? ??? easier to chat shite on whatsapp ain’t it ??

He's off again Detective Arsewipe.

Mc will tell himself i have never not turned up for a walk. 

You are just jealous to desth that nobody wants to help out the mole catcher. ?