• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Was thinking about this thread this morning. Do you reckon this is the most attention Greb has ever managed to get in his life ? 

Probably, just slightly more attention you must give to the million dogs that you've passed on. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Probably, just slightly more attention you must give to the million dogs that you've passed on. 

Mate give your head a shake ? 

You’re like a wee girl.

Only one dog has ever left my kennels for a start and this was gifted to the son of a member on here as it didn’t suit me. Every other running dog I’ve ever owned it either in my kennels or in the ground sadly. 

However it would have pissed all over anything you keep ? 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate give your head a shake ? 

You’re like a wee girl.

Only one dog has ever left my kennels for a start and this was gifted to the son of a member on here as it didn’t suit me. Every other running dog I’ve ever owned it either in my kennels or in the ground sadly. 

However it would have pissed all over anything you keep ? 

Struck a nerve didn't it son. 

Yep, the bullfrog was clearly something special. ?

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Struck a nerve didn't it son. 

Yep, the bullfrog was clearly something special. ?

No she wasn’t really, but she was a decent rabbiting dog, mug a few hares and kill a fox, mug a munty or roe out of cover etc. But she wasn’t bending anything big, fast and with a good head start. 

But I think I’m probably right - you never really had attention before and here you’ve got your own thread heading for 300 pages and lots of folk talking to you. Must be made up ? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

No she wasn’t really, but she was a decent rabbiting dog, mug a few hares and kill a fox, mug a munty or roe out of cover etc. But she wasn’t bending anything big, fast and with a good head start. 

But I think I’m probably right - you never really had attention before and here you’ve got your own thread heading for 300 pages and lots of folk talking to you. Must be made up ? 

So like most bull crosses then, all the gear and no idea son. ?

Just now, SheepChaser said:

? now I know you’re an idiot ? I’ve got a bull x pup here that would make anything you’ve kept look about as useful as your current mutt ? 

Yep, it will be mustard on wabbits if you enter it right. 

Remember, no monster slips on the bambi or it will be in the Exchange & Mart within a week. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Surpass, you leagues above me kiddo, an you don’t even know it? remember what I said about laughing at you, an laughing with you ?

I'm Vauxhall Conference levels and you're Super Cup levels son. 

I want to thank you all for entertaining me during isolation, it's been a pleasure. 

You just can't help yourselves can you, give it this and that about not being interested in the topic but yet keep coming back for another bite of the cherry. 

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Well I’m flattered you think I’m above you. So I’ll leave you to practice some more, but just remember……….

899A6ED4-B793-49FE-A42C-4E04E6D46591.jpeg

It would be a very strange forum if we were all silent ketchup, not the brightest of bulbs are we. 

28 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, it will be mustard on wabbits if you enter it right. 

Remember, no monster slips on the bambi or it will be in the Exchange & Mart within a week. 

I'm Vauxhall Conference levels and you're Super Cup levels son. 

It’s probably about nine months now and not caught a rabbit yet...... but I reckon I’d still put it up against a lot of rabbiting dogs on here on a night on the bunny’s. As for monster slips on other things ? she’s doing well enough so far ?