• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Woukd be good if the top dogs got took out to run legal in Spain n Portugal they would welcome the action and slipped out with galagos on ground other than bottomless or slop 

when do you go gl you need a vaccine ? 

why don’t you give me few weeks get dogs fit then as it drys up bk end feb you with whippet get sandy with his galagos and i’ll run one a mine ?

you can even  run whippet and galagos together i’ll run single 

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Black neck said:

Bottomless 

U been out without your trackies on again...............................

22 hours ago, mush said:

When you say ran, what do you mean? Playing around in a field chasing each other or running something?

Maize stubble, good run up and a few turns, pushed out on the turns by the bigger dog cost the catch in the end, she had a few byes and on her own may it have ended differently. We were just having a wander and a chat to check out the ground so both were off, bitch spotted it cutting across the brow.

I've torn me Achilles hoffing it up the field to see the end of the run, sticky clay is hard work for two legs.

20 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Here’s a question for you. Where will coursing be in 20 years time and will we have any new legends. Or are legends not made anymore since the ban. 

Still be a few doing it but will slowly get harder but the rest of the world will still be out there doing it.

Just now, mC HULL said:

when do you go gl you need a vaccine ? 

why don’t you give me few weeks get dogs fit then as it drys up bk end feb you with whippet get sandy with his galagos and i’ll run one a mine ?

you can even  run whippet and galagos together i’ll run single 

That’s so kind of you bet Sandy is flick flacking backwards ?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Relative length of slip also, and if there are fences or not etc. What I like is a big strong powerful animal that is fast enough with it. Not always easy to get. 

give me 4 week mate i’m bit better now i’ll pop down for a night out ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Woukd be good if the top dogs got took out to run legal in Spain n Portugal they would welcome the action and slipped out with galagos on ground other than bottomless or slop 

The fella that does the photograpy is looking to take one out at some point, shame Mush never run his out there.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m surprised that hasn’t been done. British league in a legal country ? 

Don’t be surprised little legged runners been going for yrs the Portuguese are very welcoming Food n drink amazing them and Spanish are coursing fanatics in the right regions well away from ex pats funny enough 

Edited by green lurchers

20211001_145106.jpg.71e844c2c5cef404d19e597b7a40e83e.jpg

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

give me 4 week mate i’m bit better now i’ll pop down for a night out ?

I'm up midlands with the youngster end of month if no lock down looking for a day out. I'll even bring the broken one up .

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

U been out without your trackies on again...............................

Maize stubble, good run up and a few turns, pushed out on the turns by the bigger dog cost the catch in the end, she had a few byes and on her own may it have ended differently. We were just having a wander and a chat to check out the ground so both were off, bitch spotted it cutting across the brow.

I've torn me Achilles hoffing it up the field to see the end of the run, sticky clay is hard work for two legs.

Still be a few doing it but will slowly get harder but the rest of the world will still be out there doing it.

Slop

Just now, sandymere said:

I'm up midlands with the youngster end of month if no lock down looking for a day out.

i’m abit further than midlands sandy still be a bit heavy going for me mate end a january i couldn’t give you much walking if you wait until end a feb pop we can have a. day out i’ll be abit fitter and grounded won’t be as taxing mate ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Don’t be surprised little legged runners been going for yrs the Portuguese are very welcoming Food n drink amazing them and Spanish are coursing fanatics in the right regions well away from ex pats funny enough 

Do you know if the saluki coursing club still go? They went a few times after the ban

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m abit further than midlands sandy still be a bit heavy going for me mate end a january i couldn’t give you much walking if you wait until end a feb pop we can have a. day out i’ll be abit fitter and grounded won’t be as taxing mate ?

Slop

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You'll be alright i can sort the chest compressions till the air ambulance arrives ??.

Got a trip to Cornwall feb.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

You'll be alright i can sort the chest compressions till the air ambulance arrives ??.

Got a trip to Cornwall feb.

?

i’m ok now mate back pumping good all arteries clear just need to get bk fit mooching across slop to get a kill will wipe me jan here will be bottomless mate 

• Like 1