Saluki's and their crosses.

4 minutes ago, C.green said:

Aye feller good for you that your happy with a mooch n a chase here n there wish i could be like that but with running dogs for me its either bite bullet n take it serious or dont do it at all

ive a young dog pup here now  im out every day  not twice a week   every day i dont allways see game butt im out :thumbs:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Not many run pure  salukis these days,  around the world they have been usurped by the hybrid. They are still  held in esteem for their look and history but most now are status symbols or show dogs. Across their previous ranges the hybrids have taken over for those who predominantly work their dogs.

A modern North African type. 

FB_IMG_1637150207513.jpg.c6e202b2cb2dcca0d12078d545f1d379.jpg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sandymere said:

Not many run pure  salukis these days,  around the world they have been usurped by the hybrid. They are still  held in esteem for their look and history but most now are status symbols or show dogs. Across their previous ranges the hybrids have taken over for those who predominantly work their dogs.

I'd hazard that has galgo in it at some point.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, sandymere said:

I can see that collapsing, legs splayed out akimbo if the fella removes his hands

• Haha 1