• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Just now, chartpolski said:

I'm in no way whatsoever casting aspersions , but I have to ask why is a 10 month old coursing pup being sold in the middle of the season ?

Cheers.

If mC has vouched for the man I have no doubts he is genuine, he certainly is cos other folk in to the game deal with him but I'm not going to lie, that is my biggest worry. 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I'm in no way whatsoever casting aspersions , but I have to ask why is a 10 month old coursing pup being sold in the middle of the season ?

Cheers.

Maybe, just maybe, the fella has already tried it a few times, the pup has run a couple too many, and is already on it's way down, MAYBE?!

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

the man has a few kept back to run on next month get started charts i  asked if he had any pups he didn’t but had a few he’s kept back if i wanted one they not advertised 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Says the fcuker that don’t ever leave ?

another pup offered, guy went out his way to try sort it an you messed him, again ????

please love, iv walked the Akita everyday haven’t I, please can I get a pup ????

You sailed to the ends of the earth to tap a bunny catcher. 

I said I was after a pup nugget, one you can raise and train from an early age. 

Now try and twist it whichever way you feel fit you little snake you. ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

If mC has vouched for the man I have no doubts he is genuine, he certainly is cos other folk in to the game deal with him but I'm not going to lie, that is my biggest worry. 

I'm not doubting it's genuine, just supprised a 10 month old pup is being sold in the middle of the season.

if it's genuine, all of the hard work should have been done by now, and price, to a certain extent, should be immaterial.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

So, the conclusion is the bullfrog was no good for bigger gear 

Look, we can all be a clever cnut can't we. 

If this topic is boring you so much go and start a thread of yours, like should you breed from a jacker or something along them lines. 

Little tip for you, if you're wanting to find capable big gear dogs, deerhound/bull/greyhound of the right type will be a wise choice. 

All them deerhound bull greyhounds i seen have thrown towel in at some point or another 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the man has a few kept back to run on next month get started charts i  asked if he had any pups he didn’t but had a few he’s kept back if i wanted one they not advertised 

I was offered a coursing bred pup a while back, for the same reason.

Eight months old, the lad kept a dog and bitch back until he decided, then offered me the bitch for free.

Cheers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm not doubting it's genuine, just supprised a 10 month old pup is being sold in the middle of the season.

if it's genuine, all of the hard work should have been done by now, and price, to a certain extent, should be immaterial.

Cheers.

it was a bit rich you could haggle him mate 

but that’s the man’s point there been fed looked after been on odd one on walks with other dogs you pay  500 for a pup by the time it’s 10 month old your a lot more in it and lads payed a grand for the pups he sold out the nest and he’s not really bothered if he sells it or not it makes a good un men by his dogs some 10 k and up after a season 

1 minute ago, C.green said:

All them deerhound bull greyhounds i seen have thrown towel in at some point or another 

I had a dog out of a fella that bred em in my village, tats will probably know him, he had big blue brindle smooth things that were good on the big gear, I'm talking over 29 inch. 

Never seen them throw the towel in with the bambi myself, they were capable runners than first X bull/greyhounds as well. 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

it was a bit rich you could haggle him mate 

but that’s the man’s point there been fed looked after been on odd one on walks with other dogs you pay  500 for a pup by the time it’s 10 month old your a lot more in it and lads payed a grand for the pups he sold out the nest and he’s not really bothered if he sells it or not it makes a good un men by his dogs some 10 k and up after a season 

Chances are though mate I won't be able to haggle with him as he can shift a dog just like that and gets top whack for em, some treck for us if he won't budge. 

Don't you think he will have already given it a spin as well at that age? 

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Chances are though mate I won't be able to haggle with him as he can shift a dog just like that and gets top whack for em, some treck for us if he won't budge. 

Don't you think he will have already given it a spin as well at that age? 

they had there mouth on few already he said when he walks em they a been 3 or 4 been on things they knocked up off the lead but the big land he is you have to be brave to slip a ten month pups in january single 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they had there mouth on few already he said when he walks em they a been 3 or 4 been on things they knocked up off the lead but the big land he is you have to be brave to slip a ten month pups in january single 

How much was he asking for your bitch mate if you don't mind me asking, message me if you want. 

I'm in no rush mate, he will have litters planned at some point.

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i paid 500 mate as a pup ?

Ask him to accept 500 and he can have a free lining, if you can get him down I'll go with you tomoz to get it, shut these clowns up. ?

If this Akita breaks it's legs at the first encounter am having one of yours. ?