• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Anyway, you got any young dogs to start this season coming, magoo?

And what cross?  ?

No mate  ? 

Have you shaark ?

I only keep one type mate 

If I was none stop bunny's or none stop teeth I'd have over bits in there though ?

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The whippet will give the cross abit a stamina mate enough to lamp plenty and have fun in the day  

Handy cross quite injury prone but good fast good killers ? 

See, now this is why I just don't get you.  The other day, according to you, whippets are crap, they collapse after a hard walk, they too small etc etc, now you say this?!

I know here you are saying whippet/greyhound, but if you think whippets are no good, why would you cross one with anything, because surely, in your eyes they offer nothing to any dog?!

I've not read the hole thread ..so you may have already said ..

have you ever tried a f1 sal grey mC HULL...if so what was opinion...

I've never to my knowledge seen one..so be interesting to hear

16 minutes ago, poxon said:

I swear your retarded we have said all this shit before moocher! There’s more men with f1s than just you! You’ve asked me before about beddys we’ve had 3 ??We have also had a few f1s??An plenty of beddy lurcher breds??Think it’s safe to say I know what I want to see out the cross to say it’s a good cross I think it’s also safe to say I know my way around a dog an don’t really need a lesson on breeding a good one as for litter wastage that only applies to the pea in pod sellers tack tic bull shit  there is same litter wastage in any lurcher litter wastage isn’t done on looks it’s done on if the job can be done
As for good starting point they are if you can get a decent one!but modern time good luck with that!!!! 

moocher your dog your choice but answer me this if a f1 is such a decent dog as what you keep trying to act the protecter of why the f**k are you on about adding whippet?

Now who is retarded how canyou breed a f1 with f1 ? Obviously you have to add something else ? And your memory is fadeing coz you told me last time I asked you never owned a bedlington terrier just f1s ? And you obviously checked out where my bitch Came from as you chuckled let’s guess it’s Rambo in the mix well could well be as there is defo mink stone in the line not that it matters to me one bit ,as a buy in dog they do the job well mine have anyway ,my is more that you keep saying a f1 ain’t up to the job , well if it’s doin 3 out 3 hares ,bringing down deer but can’t say that for sure  coz only hear that I heard they have ,or doin big ones I agree with you they ain’t up to the job ?and another thing it isn’t always the dog that’s the failure you only get out what you put however it’s bred

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

See, now this is why I just don't get you.  The other day, according to you, whippets are crap, they collapse after a hard walk, they too small etc etc, now you say this?!

I know here you are saying whippet/greyhound, but if you think whippets are no good, why would you cross one with anything, because surely, in your eyes they offer nothing to any dog?!

A whippet greyhound is a completely different kettle of fish mate you have greyhound attributes the whippet adds good reaction and nice snappy mouth and puts a bit of  wind into them from what I seen mate 

Alot what lads think a big steong whippets are really linebred whippet greys ?

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I've not read the hole thread ..so you may have already said ..

have you ever tried a f1 sal grey mC HULL...if so what was opinion...

I've never to my knowledge seen one..so be interesting to hear

Said earlier in thread good one like dog possessed mate run threw brick wall ones I seen real nasty good on everything and over 3 mins in tank mate Hardy aswell 

Alot like whippet grey in running  just hardier mate ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Said earlier in thread good one like dog possessed mate run threw brick wall ones I seen real nasty good on everything and over 3 mins in tank mate Hardy aswell 

Alot like whippet grey in running  just hardier mate ? 

not got the stamina of the line breeds then...that's interesting...

do they throw out feathered or smooth...or perhaps both

38 minutes ago, TOMO said:

not having it ....maggo is my mate....he will agree with me ...hes knows im always right

when someone disagrees with tomo, they sit down and talk about it..... then decide tomo was right?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I had a first cross out of Gingers luke 28 to the shoulder no world beater had a decent strike and for his size could scoop rabbits up in his stride and nailed a munty at ten months old . All the pups out of the large litter he was out of were all smooth when i viewed them like as been said they are not the finished article as imho no first cross is.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

They don't have stamina or brain of coursing breds mate some coursing breds born unbelievable killers its bred in them the brain leaves you scratching your head how its killed it ?

All smooth aren't they no feathered first cross 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Now who is retarded how canyou breed a f1 with f1 ? Obviously you have to add something else ? And your memory is fadeing coz you told me last time I asked you never owned a bedlington terrier just f1s ? And you obviously checked out where my bitch Came from as you chuckled let’s guess it’s Rambo in the mix well could well be as there is defo mink stone in the line not that it matters to me one bit ,as a buy in dog they do the job well mine have anyway ,my is more that you keep saying a f1 ain’t up to the job , well if it’s doin 3 out 3 hares ,bringing down deer but can’t say that for sure  coz only hear that I heard they have ,or doin big ones I agree with you they ain’t up to the job ?and another thing it isn’t always the dog that’s the failure you only get out what you put however it’s bred

Rambo might be in the line of Bedlington but one dog don't make a line ,my bitch doing just fine ,she's keen as any and making good mooching juckel  she's a bit stubborn at times but she gives 100% and not just rabbits ,they wouldn't make a hare dog but far as I'm concerned the days of going to the flat lands coursing puss is over at least for me ,she's retrieved fox and tracked roe ,cwd ,muntjac no problem and loves to snaffle a kaney along a hedge row as for rabbits she does just fine. Everyone i spoke to who as siblings to our bitches are happy with what they got and thats what counts .

Those who add to a first x do for there own reasons and to suit the land they hunt and we all like different things if we didn't world be dull old place .

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

You can’t breed a  f1 from f1who has said otherwise because it wasn’t me! .an ive not said nothing of a sort to you about not owning beddys you nutter! Tbh I couldn’t careless were your dog came from who bred it an couldn’t give 2 hoots what’s it does I don’t give no fucks?? Like I’ve said before if your happy with your dog it’s happy days ain’t it?? Your like a broken record we are saying the same shit every time me an you conversat ?? on f1 beddy xs it’s on a different day an another post ?

Mooch I’ll say it again respect to you for feeling you have to defend the f1 an I mean that an not in a sarcastic way ??But peoples actions speak the volume if the f1 could do what people need that favour the x on a regular basis there would be more people with them in f1 form (I’m not saying they can’t) 

mate I don’t want or need to debate about f1 with you. myself an everyone I know with beddy xs know the score as were all active with the cross we all know the crack with them we all breed for what we need from dogs that can for the things we need 

59 minutes ago, TOMO said:

to be fair though what he said is correct in general ....

i think with lurchers in general first crosses are limited with speed ...thats why we like  "LURCHERS " so much...

stuff with different breeds in but plenty running dog...bred from best to best..

I agree tomo ,about only thing my first x lacks is wind so putting a lurcher x lurcher over her from good grafters should produce the goods ?