5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

They was plenty a diimffernt types mate what I'm saying is most doubled up bk in the day mate 

me old man   coursed with  few a the  dohertys mate ? had a few salukis off him ? 

I'm pretty certain Billy's dad ran non-ped whippets, I used to run at the same time at the same clubs in Ashington and Bedlington, and him a Bill ran pure Deerhounds and deerhound crosses, not Salukis.

Bills on here and may clear that up.

The old deer cross in my kennel is direct out of a Doxhope dog, and the pup I've got coming has Doxhope grandparents.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have put this pic up a million times  on here so my apologies to folk that have seen it before.. but here is Sally being slipped by Oggy...she's the red collar.  

Mc I don't keep coursing types and never have but they have put an end to a few without running over the hills and far away, don't get me wrong I like to see a good dog on a winter hare but my lot jus

Fukc sake were you neglected as a kid or something and your trying to get as much attention now as you possibly can ........

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I'm pretty certain Billy's dad ran non-ped whippets, I used to run at the same time at the same clubs in Ashington and Bedlington, and him a Bill ran pure Deerhounds and deerhound crosses, not Salukis.

The old deer cross in my kennel is direct out of a Doxhope dog, and the pup I've got coming has Doxhope grandparents.

Cheers.

I aren't sure which dohertys it was mate ill find out running sal breds mid 70s mate ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Charts pop up mate ill show you a dog kill multiple off a slip you be following picking up body's ?id go out with you dead winter if I can't stop 5 bambi with good slips by dinner time ill come on here and say sal breds a shite ? ?

Mate you make me laugh so much not in a bad way you seem a good lad and I think we know your kill crazy  but we all diff in our approach . Hope you don’t get to pissed off when your dog misses lol 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Charts pop up mate ill show you a dog kill multiple off a slip you be following picking up body's ?id go out with you dead winter if I can't stop 5 bambi with good slips by dinner time ill come on here and say sal breds a shite ? ?

No ones disagreeing with you ? We're just saying their was hare killers before the Saluki.

Thanks for the invite, I've been invited, and accepted, by some great lads, some stuff has been out of my and my dogs comfort zone, but still enjoyed every momemt and gave it a go, better hurry though, I'm not getting any younger ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Mate you make me laugh so much not in a bad way you seem a good lad and I think we know your kill crazy  but we all diff in our approach . Hope you don’t get to pissed off when your dog misses lol 

You made me miss

I never miss

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

Lol I dont go out doing that regular mate but once twice a season go for a good day ?sometimes happens by accident lol

I'm happy running 3 either mix match what gets up and out for day ill even be happy when one gets away after a grueller sneak in out come past wet through can see its done but still.going I'm happy letting it go lol 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Lol I dont go out doing that regular mate but once twice a season go for a good day ?sometimes happens by accident lol

I'm happy running 3 either mix match what gets up and out for day ill even be happy when one gets away after a grueller sneak in out come past wet through can see its done but still.going I'm happy letting it go lol 

Thank fk you let one get away lol if I was a hare and heard you motor pull up I’d be off running lol 

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Thank fk you let one get away lol if I was a hare and heard you motor pull up I’d be off running lol 

Winter round me there lifting 200yds plus younwont get a kick up mate ?  

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Think they ran whippets like you say then deerhound xs 

• Like 1