2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I've already said i don't run hare dogs and never have but some of me family do but they not the kind to come on here talking about it ,what i was saying when I was young lad I see plenty deerhound lurchers take hare and grews and what I call bitsa bred dogs lurchrr to lurcher bred juckels do the job .anyone who thinks its only sal bred dogs that can take a hare is kidding themselves. Lets face it whippets can and do take them ,I'm not saying these dogs better than sal bred juckels but its a lot of old ball if you think only juckel to take hare is desert dogs 

I'd go as far as o say before saluki there was no such thing as a single handed hare dog mate 

All doubled and more 

No whipet would kill  a winter hare mate were I run it would only run one be finished heart attack lol 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have put this pic up a million times  on here so my apologies to folk that have seen it before.. but here is Sally being slipped by Oggy...she's the red collar.  

Mc I don't keep coursing types and never have but they have put an end to a few without running over the hills and far away, don't get me wrong I like to see a good dog on a winter hare but my lot jus

Fukc sake were you neglected as a kid or something and your trying to get as much attention now as you possibly can ........

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Me uncul is 94 yr old and he's taken more hares than you had hot meals mush 

?ask him if it was march until you ctober and how many they slipped at once mate 

None was single handed 

21 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones  Carl...you enjoy dropping folks names looking for some sort of  recognition...no cnut on here is interested in the shit you spout,...you done f**k all in 30 yrs bar puff the pipe,bought your first runner at 14...you had 16 yrs at it..then jacked the dogs in...if they was any good then surely  someone would of carried them on?? Plenty of lads was around then and their dogs bloods still about...why? Probably because they had the right minerals...no doubt you have done abit...but so has everyone else...I've asked about some of the older heads...and suprise, suprise your not known as a dogman...?get yourself a little runner and get out do abit,share your days out like the rest of us...then you may be taken seriously...or carry the f**k on fishing and making yourself look a tad silly?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

??ffs

Were are these hare dogs mate with no sal in em truth be told there not one lad on here would even try to stop a winter hare on open land anyone been at it seen a good hare open land will know its curtains dog wrote off ill take any lad out to try good day out ill even slip in when dogs in trouble ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Were are these hare dogs mate with no sal in em truth be told there not one lad on here would even try to stop a winter hare on open land anyone been at it seen a good hare open land will know its curtains dog wrote off ill take any lad out to try good day out ill even slip in when dogs in trouble ? 

whilst i agree to a point....there are dogs out there that can ...or have done it in the past with no sal blood...

the dog in my avatar for one....deer/grey x whipp/grey....she even beat splodge in the semi final of the windmill cup...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'll show u 1 come winter run u 4 a grand ,then a straightener then a pint then a snog 

• Haha 3