Deer deer and more deer

19 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Ur wrong the Irish hare is only found in Ireland u.have we.small blue hares there not Irish hares mate I have told.u this before.lol 🥱🥳

the Iris hare is a subspecies of the mountain hare lepus timidus.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  😄 👍

You Sir have just won the internet with that post 🤣

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

yes I know they are a subspecies of the mountain hare But they are a hare that our only found in Ireland 

That's Y u call them the Irish hare Not the blue hare 🥳

41 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He also questioned your man management skills 

Stopend knows the drill give shit expect it back👍🏽 We’re all here to waist time d.but saying that I recon me an stopend could be related 😉

45 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He also questioned your man management skills 

Stopend knows the drill give shit expect it back👍🏽 We’re all here to waist time d.but saying that I recon me an stopend could be related 😉

• Sad 1
51 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Some of us actually have jobs and work for a living. 😂 

04152597-204D-41CF-B877-62C9FAD57180.jpeg

Least you have a job pal good man 👍🏽

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Least you have a job pal good man 👍🏽

Some days I’m not so sure 😂 is missed out on the whole furlough thing. If I could be furloughed sept - feb that would be nice 😂 

• Like 1

When we talking deer dogs what species because iv seen some good saluki xs on roe and IMO there possibly the best mix for it but when its anything bigger then that the bull xs seems to do it better and that's just what i have witnessed 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Some days I’m not so sure 😂 is missed out on the whole furlough thing. If I could be furloughed sept - feb that would be nice 😂 

I stopped for furlough for a bit built a decent set of kennels for my dogs that I don’t use🤣😂then back to graft chasing the kings shilling if I don’t work I can’t pay my self I’m a price worker👍🏽 One thing covid 19 taught me is make hay while the sun shines come winter I take it easy pay my self the same👌🏽

8 minutes ago, poxon said:

I stopped for furlough for a bit built a decent set of kennels for my dogs that I don’t use🤣😂then back to graft chasing the kings shilling if I don’t work I can’t pay my self I’m a price worker👍🏽 One thing covid 19 taught me is make hay while the sun shines come winter I take it easy pay my self the same👌🏽

Same mate. Run my own company, give the lad who works for me lots of time off in summer and make him do the graft in winter 😂 

16 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Least I got an end of job treat lined up! 

0FD92676-24A8-45A9-9C67-2518CC1EAFAB.jpeg

Bloody hell there is no need for that making me thirsty  .......class 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1