Jump to content

Deer deer and more deer


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  😄 👍

You Sir have just won the internet with that post 🤣

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Exactly..but if you have shite, only seen shite, and only shite land to go at what else do you expect...FFS he calls him and his dog a rabbit specialist..the man talks more shite than Chris witty.

f***ing hell who put 50p in the dickhead 🤣😂 it’s the man who ain’t even got a dog that land manages an provides lamping for disadvantaged lampers 

hello bellend😛

you ain’t got a clue what I’ve got  fecking rabbit specialist what the f**k ive never started such bull shit ive not got a specialist dog ive got a dog that can be just used 

I’ll be honest bellend I don’t trust you as far as I could throw you you have the hall marks of a dirty c**t fishermen thats fishing for someone to add incriminating photos but then again I already see your a dirty scumbag in the terrier section so that’s probably what’s made my mind up 😎

jog on scumbag

 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, poxon said:

Not really hard work 😓 all I’ve said is smaller none bull bred dogs can take larger game you’re the guy that wants a debate on it but then said one of your many mates has such a dog then tried educating me on what’s needed 🤷🏽‍♂️ 
come on mate think that sun as got to you 
 

 

I have no interest in educating you 😂 I’ve seen some very good small dogs, I never said any different, but a good big un will always beat a good little un, that’s the law of nature. 
 

Also, many mates 😂 I have about ten mates 😂 and only two of them live within 100 miles of me. I am not a very sociable human being. 
 

I have a small number of interests, dogs and sheep, in the order. 
 

What’s the issue with a debate ? It’s all we’ve got left. Can’t share photos, or tales of days out. These kind of discussions is all we have on here of any interest other than the utter drivel that permeates most posts. 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

f***ing hell who put 50p in the dickhead 🤣😂 it’s the man who ain’t even got a dog that land manages an provides lamping for disadvantaged lampers 

hello bellend😛

you ain’t got a clue what I’ve got  fecking rabbit specialist what the f**k ive never started such bull shit ive not got a specialist dog ive got a dog that can be just used 

I’ll be honest bellend I don’t trust you as far as I could throw you you have the hall marks of a dirty c**t fishermen thats fishing for someone to add incriminating photos but then again I already see your a dirty scumbag in the terrier section so that’s probably what’s made my mind up 😎

jog on scumbag

 

Sh*t just got real 😂 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol you havent a clue about uk hares mate in winter 👍

Ha ha ha ur.good crack mate that a good.one this is all.i.saying in this matter the brown hares top speed is about 45 miles a hour now the Irish hare has been recorded at running at 45 miles a hour all the best mate 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
18 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I have no interest in educating you 😂 I’ve seen some very good small dogs, I never said any different, but a good big un will always beat a good little un, that’s the law of nature. 
 

Also, many mates 😂 I have about ten mates 😂 and only two of them live within 100 miles of me. I am not a very sociable human being. 
 

I have a small number of interests, dogs and sheep, in the order. 
 

What’s the issue with a debate ? It’s all we’ve got left. Can’t share photos, or tales of days out. These kind of discussions is all we have on here of any interest other than the utter drivel that permeates most posts. 
 

 

A good little un will always beat a good biggun 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Ha ha ha ur.good crack mate that a good.one this is all.i.saying in this matter the brown hares top speed is about 45 miles a hour now the Irish hare has been recorded at running at 45 miles a hour all the best mate 

lol ive never run irish hares mate 👍there same specie as white hare puppy fodder 

what im sayimg is a fast type sinking zapping energy is no longer  fast then it hasnt got teeth on it after a few minutes then what there no cover no excuses when dog doesnt want it mate its collapsing or jacking easy to say or its mist it at cover or hedge when really its f****d and doesnt want it no more 

 

Link to post
20 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I have no interest in educating you 😂 I’ve seen some very good small dogs, I never said any different, but a good big un will always beat a good little un, that’s the law of nature. 
 

Also, many mates 😂 I have about ten mates 😂 and only two of them live within 100 miles of me. I am not a very sociable human being. 
 

I have a small number of interests, dogs and sheep, in the order. 
 

What’s the issue with a debate ? It’s all we’ve got left. Can’t share photos, or tales of days out. These kind of discussions is all we have on here of any interest other than the utter drivel that permeates most posts. 
 

 

Go back to bed mate 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
28 minutes ago, poxon said:

f***ing hell who put 50p in the dickhead 🤣😂 it’s the man who ain’t even got a dog that land manages an provides lamping for disadvantaged lampers 

hello bellend😛

you ain’t got a clue what I’ve got  fecking rabbit specialist what the f**k ive never started such bull shit ive not got a specialist dog ive got a dog that can be just used 

I’ll be honest bellend I don’t trust you as far as I could throw you you have the hall marks of a dirty c**t fishermen thats fishing for someone to add incriminating photos but then again I already see your a dirty scumbag in the terrier section so that’s probably what’s made my mind up 😎

jog on scumbag

 

He also questioned your man management skills 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol ive never run irish hares mate 👍there same specie as white hare puppy fodder 

what im sayimg is a fast type sinking zapping energy is no longer  fast then it hasnt got teeth on it after a few minutes then what there no cover no excuses when dog doesnt want it mate its collapsing or jacking easy to say or its mist it at cover or hedge when really its f****d and doesnt want it no more 

 

Ur wrong the Irish hare is only found in Ireland u.have we.small blue hares there not Irish hares mate I have told.u this before.lol 🥱🥳

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Ur wrong the Irish hare is only found in Ireland u.have we.small blue hares there not Irish hares mate I have told.u this before.lol 🥱🥳

👍i got about as much interest in irish hares as i have in bull x mate

but must be shite if getting knocked over fast even in winter mate 

 

 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

👍i got about as much interest in irish hares as i have in bull x mate

but must be shite if getting knocked over fast even in winter mate 

 

 

Lol it better than watching paint Dry lol mate its good to.have a bit of crack trust me.they wornt all was knocked over fast 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...