Two rabbits in one snare

How to fck did I catch two rabbits in one snare now i have got rabbits by there hips back legs and round there nose not  one by the neck and the other by the back leg  now iam to expert just do a bite of snareing for ferret food and keep the farmer happy 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This young lads first rabbit in his snare he sett it himself it's hard to get young lads interested in the game nowadays 

I had this double in the putanges a few weeks back

Little tip about this fourm chap ,  Don't worry about what others think about you ,if they think your lieing then don't let it work you , you mite think there a prick , they could be right,  you

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

How to fck did I catch two rabbits in one snare now i have got rabbits by there hips back legs and round there nose not  one by the neck and the other by the back leg  now iam to expert just do a bite of snareing for ferret food and keep the farmer happy 

Had no phone with me to take picture of them car was 4 field away wasn't walking back to get it lol sorry lads

38 minutes ago, wildman said:

Would say not possible ,but stranger things happen probably someone taking the piss, I once took a rabbit from a pal,s snare and replaced it with a woodies egg just for a laugh ,

Be a mate messing about, once put a mouse in my mates fox snare ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ferretman65 said:

Y Do u not think this happen maybe ur on the mushrooms ?

Number one ... rabbits don’t run side by side through runs or fence gaps number two ... if your snare loop is big enough to catch two rabbits in one go a single rabbit would just run straight through it so as an experienced snarer I call bullshit .....

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, socks said:

Number one ... rabbits don’t run side by side through runs or fence gaps number two ... if your snare loop is big enough to catch two rabbits in one go a single rabbit would just run straight through it so as an experienced snarer I call bullshit .....

Not like you to sit on the fence......,

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

No u didn't listen I didn't say the two rabbits heads were in the snare one of the rabbits head was in the snare the other rabbits back leg was cought in the wire behind the other rabbit and that's not bullshit so I have a rough idea wat happen was talking to a bloke there from Scotland he told me watt has happened 

Some years ago there was a chap on here  from Northampton called Steve Capel i think  and he said he caught two Rabbits in one snare he said that he thought a Doe had been caught by the neck and a Buck may have tried to mount her and got its foot tangled in the wire....................i can almost ,almost ,almost  believe it but to me some of  his tales in the past  did not ring quite  true ......... it may of happened but without some very good pictures ofthe two Rabbits with at least one off them alive then unless i knew the Man in question i would tend to doubt it ever happened . 

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, micky said:

Some years ago there was a chap on here  from Northampton called Steve Capel i think  and he said he caught two Rabbits in one snare he said that he thought a Doe had been caught by the neck and a Buck may have tried to mount her and got its foot tangled in the wire....................i can almost ,almost ,almost  believe it but to me some of  his tales in the past  did not ring quite  true ......... it may of happened but without some very good pictures ofthe two Rabbits with at least one off them alive then unless i knew the Man in question i would tend to doubt it ever happened . 

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

Yes that's watt happen here the guy was right mate this did happen trust me yes there was a stop on the snare and the rabbits were alive so ur mate was probably telling u the truth mate

1 hour ago, socks said:

What has happened is you’ve made the whole bullshit story up .......

Just got this sent to me mate from my friend in Scotland now he didn't write this But have a read at it and say that's bullshit 

20210523_153600.jpg