Two rabbits in one snare

I can believe a buck could get accidentally wrapped up in a snare by its legs if the wire was loose but that’s not how you described it in the original post ........

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This young lads first rabbit in his snare he sett it himself it's hard to get young lads interested in the game nowadays 

I had this double in the putanges a few weeks back

Little tip about this fourm chap ,  Don't worry about what others think about you ,if they think your lieing then don't let it work you , you mite think there a prick , they could be right,  you

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, socks said:

I can believe a buck could get accidentally wrapped up in a snare by its legs if the wire was loose but that’s not how you described it in the original post ........

Well that's watt happen Ken maybe I should have explained myself better sorry it probably never happen in my life time again and I never heard of it before till now started phoning around people a man learn me to snare rabbits in Scotland when I was a lad 

20 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

it probably never happen in my life time again and I never heard of it before till now started phoning around people a man learn me to snare rabbits in Scotland when I was a lad 

And you couldnt be arsed to walk 4 fields to get a phone to take a picture,?

10 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

And you couldnt be arsed to walk 4 fields to get a phone to take a picture,?

No it was fcking raining and iam not going to keeps explaining myself lads believe it or not I don't give a fck use are like a pack off wolf just waiting to strike 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

No it was fcking raining and iam not going to keeps explaining myself lads believe it or not I don't give a fck use are like a pack off wolf just waiting to strike 

Stop replying then as ya making ya self upset mate,ya should know by now on here (no pic it didn’t happen) just enjoy ya day fella.

What I will say laddie is, if it wasn't worth your while going back for the camera, then it wasn't worth your while sticking it up here, without the pictures. 

You'll be eaten without salt at every opportunity, in this gaff.?

I believe you by the way. Can see it as a very possible situation, but never seen it myself personally. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I once caught a brown rat in a Belisle #220 in a cubby set. A 220 measures nine inches across. How in Hell that fukking rat Ever managed that defies all known laws of fukking physics.

The best part is, I was talking to my mum, on my mobile, at the time I walked up on it. And she refused to even say or hear the word " Rat ". So, I'm like:

" Er. Hang on a minute, mum ...... "

Mind's doing cartwheels as I try to take in what the Fukk I'm looking at. It just wasn't computing.. And, it's no good saying I've caught something impossible, in a 220. How the hell would She know what the fukk a 220 was?

It really was bizarre.

So, yeah. Two buns, one wire? I've seen enough to know some weird shit can happen.

• Like 2

I would say kd is right, spend enough time doing stuff like this and sooner or later you get a wtf moment.

I once caught two half grown rats in a rat snap trap which I thought that's a once in a lifetime experience, then about a month ago I caught 4 rats in 2 snap traps under a kitchen sink on  the same day.

Odd stuff does happen. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I once found a dildo in a fox snare. Never found out who did it. Probably the farm lads. 

I found 1 on a island when we were doing a big lake for rats,how the feck it got there I don’t know but I used it to push the bait down the burrows?? if I knew how to get the video off my ohotobucket I would put it on here.

• Haha 1