Israel iron dome defense

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Could say same about lots places mate but it still stands they are surrounded, yet not only living in the same arid desert conditions the Arabs are, they are thriving there ??

History as taught them nothing, it wont be like that forever.?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Iran? Why dont Israel attack them then instead of trying to get america to do it, lets see what they made of.

Because Iran are a pain in the arse - they prefer to influence others in little proxy wars.

I've no doubt that Israel would hit them very hard if push came to shove.

Of course, there's the very real threat of nuclear weapons from both and, the fact that Iran has publicly voiced it's hatred of Israel many times over the years.

36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Could say same about lots places mate but it still stands they are surrounded, yet not only living in the same arid desert conditions the Arabs are, they are thriving there ??

Spot on :yes:

......... being surrounded like they are, it's no wonder that they hit back like they do - any percieved weakness in their position, they'd be f****d.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Here I in no way support either side, don’t even know the ins an outs, never took a step on either sides shoes, but from the outside looking in you can’t help respect them, an it also prob a case of watch in what the Arabs are doing on countless other places around the world, which makes me quite hard hearted towards them, I don’t know tbh

That just about sums it up for me. 

Jews have existed there for centuries, if not more. Calling it stolen and suggesting they shouldn't be there???.......perhaps you would agree that every British city overrun with camel jockies has been stolen. I'm no fan of the yids but fck you got to respect em living out there. I'd happily swap the Israelis for all the Joe dakis we have over here 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Iran? Why dont Israel attack them then instead of trying to get america to do it, lets see what they made of.

Start a war with a max dog state to placate the interest of you ? 

the real power in the Middle East sits there telling them all to shut the f**k up and not get involved . 

snide little moves happen all over the wider eastern regions from the influence of the true power seats 

16 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That just about sums it up for me. 

Jews have existed there for centuries, if not more. Calling it stolen and suggesting they shouldn't be there???.......perhaps you would agree that every British city overrun with camel jockies has been stolen. I'm no fan of the yids but fck you got to respect em living out there. I'd happily swap the Israelis for all the Joe dakis we have over here 

Lol.. centuries my hat.. they stole that land with the help of America and England.. Jews... Lol that land was stolen by a sect called the sabbatian cult...do you think netenyahu gives a fook about Jews..

By the way Dido can I ask you what degree you are in the masons?

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. centuries my hat.. they stole that land with the help of America and England.. Jews... Lol that land was stolen by a sect called the sabbatian cult...do you think netenyahu gives a fook about Jews..

Ffs here we go ....

Full Masonic Jewish sword of Damocles thread ahead ! 

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

You know it, sames as they didnt give a shit about the so called jews in the concentration camps during ww2, zion as used that to get what they want (israel) amongst things?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, stop.end said:

There are only 3 degrees in craft masonry. English masons don't 'collect' degrees and count them up like the mad yanks do. 

As katchum said, I don't know the in's and out's of the Jewish /Arab situation. I'm only speaking about impressions we have of the situation because most of us don't follow it at all and don't give much of a fck about it all. 

I've read bits and pieces about the crusades, an interesting subject, and ownership of certain blood soaked bits of land have been fought over for more than centuries. Like Ireland and even America....talk of ownership will ultimately get you nowhere, certainly not closer to peace. 

If we are giving the Africans Africa back, the native Americans America back and Israel back to the camel fckers then Africa and the Arabs can take all their citizens back from England! ?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

There are only 3 degrees in craft masonry. English masons don't 'collect' degrees and count them up like the mad yanks do. 

As katchum said, I don't know the in's and out's of the Jewish /Arab situation. I'm only speaking about impressions we have of the situation because most of us don't follow it at all and don't give much of a fck about it all. 

I've read bits and pieces about the crusades, an interesting subject, and ownership of certain blood soaked bits of land have been fought over for more than centuries. Like Ireland and even America....talk of ownership will ultimately get you nowhere, certainly not closer to peace. 

If we are giving the Africans Africa back, the native Americans America back and Israel back to the camel fckers then Africa and the Arabs can take all their citizens back from England! ?

Thanks for the reply..do yous follow the work of sir Henry Irving ?

I ain't getting into an argument about masonry. 

I'm a master Mason. I go because I enjoy the food, self development and charity work. 

On another note....only just watched the news....fckin hell the yids are smashing buildings left right and center! I remember some spitting image sketch where the Israelis where throwing petrol on a fire while trying to put it out ?. They certainly know how to fight back don't they! 

Not a good situation and may whatever God anybody believes in help protect those little kids that seem to bear the brunt of war anywhere. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2