Israel iron dome defense

43 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Course you do.. so does wilf ??

Dont know what gave you that impression, I think you are a clown ! Lol ? 

• Haha 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooo some antisemitism for a change, was getting bored of the usual black vs white racism,...nice ?

The only people being humane about anything are Europeans.....and it’s killing us !  We ain’t throwing queers off tall buildings or stoning women to death, we ain’t walking into mosques with AK47s a

Well i hope the arabs wipe the scummy jews off the face of the earth,it ain't isreal it's occupied Palistine and the yids don't belong there..

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

f**k all off em 

I am of the same opinion on the Arab Israeli conflict it's a subject that seems to resinates a lot with the hard left wing groups who support the Palastine people knowing full well they can't do anything about the conflict.

13 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I am of the same opinion on the Arab Israeli conflict it's a subject that seems to resinates a lot with the hard left wing groups who support the Palastine people knowing full well they can't do anything about the conflict.

Lol.. before typing.. maybe just check out the real issue... All I hear on here all day is how immigrants are invading England and how they get the benefits of what English citizens should be entitled to... Now think Palestine... For 30 years.?

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

They hate the Jews because Jews like Jews and f**k everyone else !.......that don’t fit in with their “one world” rhetoric at all ! 

Far as I am concerned the more Arabs that get levelled the better.....what relevance or meaning has it to anyone in Europe ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Theyre defo up there in military tech, i think its fascinating seeing it in action, did the jews not have that land before islam existed? Did they not get chased from egypt by the pharaoh?

No, according to Stop End it’s only been going on since 1991 ! Lol 

• Haha 3
Just now, WILF said:

No, according to Stop End it’s only been going on since 1991 ! Lol 

The new northern ireland hahaha, funnt that too the unionists fly the Israeli flag with theirs and the nationalists fly the Palestinian flag with theirs, only in northern ireland haha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The new northern ireland hahaha, funnt that too the unionists fly the Israeli flag with theirs and the nationalists fly the Palestinian flag with theirs, only in northern ireland haha

We used to have an Israeli play for West Ham, I went to a game and some tit was waving a Jew flag.....never bothered going again until the Jew left the club ! Lol 

• Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

We used to have an Israeli play for West Ham, I went to a game and some tit was waving a Jew flag.....never bothered going again until the Jew left the club ! Lol 

The world is a mad place sometimes, watch the premier league now theyll be full left wing lunatics, theyll be playing in burkas next

• Haha 2