1 minute ago, stop.end said:

That's all well and good fella but what you're talking about re writing history is the problem.... Facts should be told and why folk may have a different story. But you want it re wrote.. To sound romantic.. Lol when soldiers are involved it's war son?? 

Have you quoted the wrong person stopend

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???.  At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all. Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can. But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

That's all well and good fella but what you're talking about re writing history is the problem.... Facts should be told and why folk may have a different story. But you want it re wrote.. To sound romantic.. Lol when soldiers are involved it's war son?? 

“You” invited an aggressive force of Anglo Norman’s, so that one king could f**k over the king next door.......just like every other country in the history of the world.

You raided us, we raided you.....blah blah blah 

Thats the facts !.......then along come a load of Marxists at a time when a big imperial power is weak and see and opportunity to establish a Marxist communist state right on their door step.

You want facts, there’s your facts !

Nothing different to any geo political situation anywhere in the world . 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

“You” invited an aggressive force of Anglo Norman’s, so that one king could f**k over the king next door.......just like every other country in the history of the world.

Thats the facts !.......then along come a load of Marxists at a time when a big imperial power is weak and see and opportunity to establish a Marxist communist state right on their door step.

That's all well an good wilf,but Ireland should not have been partioned,end of story

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Id just like the British to fcuk off if that's OK. Fcuk all Marxist about it wilf. Why do you always try and over complicate things dude. Lol. 

Just now, dogmandont said:

Id just like the British to fcuk off if that's OK. Fcuk all Marxist about it wilf. Why do you always try and over complicate things dude. Lol. 

Are you a home owner dog man mate ? 

would you be happy if the value of your home plummeted in the event of a unites Ireland ? 

tHts not a dig , a genuine ask that’s all 

14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you a home owner dog man mate ? 

would you be happy if the value of your home plummeted in the event of a unites Ireland ? 

tHts not a dig , a genuine ask that’s all 

I am a home owner stiff and will hopefully be buying another in the not to distant future. 

My honest answer to that is id take it on the chin, one is my forever home and is safe the other will be an investment for my kids if the investment pays out a bit less then so be it. 

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

But theyre not going too, they prob say the same about you too dmd

58 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Not trying to over complicate things at all mate.

My point is, the British have always been there......since time in memorial.

Very early in it wasn’t a one way street, you raided us and we raided you (hence your patron saint being British) ........then it was Danes, Celts, Norman’s (hence the name Fitz...... anything) 

We are all part of the British Isles, we have been going backwards and forwards forever.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not trying to over complicate things at all mate.

My point is, the British have always been there......since time in memorial.

Very early in it wasn’t a one way street, you raided us and we raided you (hence your patron saint being British) ........then it was Danes, Celts, Norman’s (hence the name Fitz...... anything) 

We are all part of the British Isles, we have been going backwards and forwards forever.

?

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

My Ancestry and its pretty typical of UK and Ireland  blood lines,  I probably have more of a claim than half of Ireland at this point ? 20191026_145642.jpg.ae09cef1b7134dc5ab47077fffb3b6ac.jpg

• Like 1