1 hour ago, WILF said:

they put in an extra check on RO/RO freight

We negotiated a deal that put us as a 3rd country in EU terms and they put in the checks as per the agreement in line with that 3rd country status, if it was against the agreement they would be breaking international law. Basically we were shite negotiators so ended up with a shite deal, can't blame the EU for that, their role is to protect the EU and as one of the 3 world powers we were always going to come off 2nd best in the negotiations.

Boris lied, he promised no border then agreed one as part of the deal, a paper from both sides for balance ?? 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Prime Minister Boris Johnson gives speech to manufacturing groups in Northern Ireland about his Brexit deal

Edited by sandymere

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???.  At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all. Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can. But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Come on Francis , let’s not go down that route pal. 

to be fair , I’ve been to Afghanistan twice and the idea that I went there to shoot kids or blow them to bits was never on the cards mate . 

But it happened stiff, no? 

Just as British troops murdered innocent Catholics. 

Should we all just forgive and forget and play happy families because the British say so. 

• Like 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

Should we all just forgive and forget and play happy families because the British say so. 

If we go that road pal , where does it end ? 

let’s not make out the republican movement were some sort of good old boys sticking it to the imperial forces . We aren’t Americans are we ? 

the provos were as nasty and horrid to their own populace as the occupying forces were . 

let’s just slow this horse down right now 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Not been an argument on here all week feels weird . Good old bit if sectarianism should get that sorted .

This one was always going to go pear shaped lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If we go that road pal , where does it end ? 

let’s not make out the republican movement were some sort of good old boys sticking it to the imperial forces . We aren’t Americans are we ? 

the provos were as nasty and horrid to their own populace as the occupying forces were . 

let’s just slow this horse down right now 

Provos were a product of the toxic enviroment the british army created up there. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Come on Francis , let’s not go down that route pal. 

to be fair , I’ve been to Afghanistan twice and the idea that I went there to shoot kids or blow them to bits was never on the cards mate . 

Lol.. So  Britain and USA make up lies about a country... Iraq.. WMD.. To go in and invade it for oil.. Absolutely no business being there except your puppet master oligarchs wanted there oil.. And saddam wouldn't play ball.. So you go in bomb, rape and pillage a country... Round up innocent civilians and children on a regular basis like animals... You carry out orders from above and women children ad innocent men all on the propaganda your puppet masters tell you are collateral damage ..... You going to tell me it was for  democracy... Lol.. Yous wrecked the whole country its economy and its infrastructure on blatant lies... Lol the DUP have been shat on from a great height by the tories lol thinking they actually gave a fxck... Lol do you think for one second the toffs care about wrecking N. I. HELL NO... Bunch of clowns running around throwing stones and it's fek all to do way brexit and more to do with there shutting down organised crime in their area. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Genuine question mate, what’s the alternative to just wiping our collectives mouths and moving on ? 

Anyway, was chatting to a local reporter who I happen to get on well with the other night and we sit and have a cup of coffee and pass and hour or so.

”Well you Tan b*****d” was his greeting 

“ Not so f***ing fast, you’d be speaking German if it wasn’t for us” I replied 

And we sat and passed a thoroughly decent hour and a half just putting the world to rights.......that’s how blokes should be able to crack on.

• Like 1

Oh here we go . 

Can read these posts straight out of an plobhact and not the view. 

I’ll ask you one question . 

“have the British army ever placed a bomb in a shopping centre and killed two children? Deliberately “ 

do you really think the plight of the Irish people was at the forefront of Thomas Murphy’s mind as he cut a swathe across the border lands and left the fuel soaked poisoned fields as his legacy to The people of south Armagh ? 

Come on boys , let’s keep it civil . And realistic 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh here we go . 

Can read these posts straight out of an plobhact and not the view. 

I’ll ask you one question . 

“have the British army ever placed a bomb in a shopping centre and killed two children? Deliberately “ 

do you really think the plight of the Irish people was at the forefront of Thomas Murphy’s mind as he cut a swathe across the border lands and left the fuel soaked poisoned fields as his legacy to The people of south Armagh ? 

Come on boys , let’s keep it civil . And realistic 

Lol.. Your a paid mercenary who goes into other countries that have absolutely no business going to.. For your oligarchs to make money then shit on the veterans who get paid to murder... Simple as that.. I've never placed a bomb in my life but I've been stopped many a time by spotty wee pricks straight out of high school given a few months training and a gun and paid shitty wages to do the big wigs bidding... Asked me in my own city where I'm going... Lol you paint it up how you like son... But thoughs that know... Knows. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. Your a paid mercenary who goes into other countries that have absolutely no business going to.. For your oligarchs to make money then shit on the veterans who get paid to murder... Simple as that.. I've never placed a bomb in my life but I've been stopped many a time by spotty wee pricks straight out of high school given a few months training and a gun and paid shitty wages to do the big wigs bidding... Asked me in my own city where I'm going... Lol you paint it up how you like son... But thoughs that know... Knows. 

?????

Priceless