1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Taken straight from the daily fail kanny? Come on dude you can do better than that. Lol. 

I don't read the mail  but dems the facts ? lol

Just out of curiosity what's your solution?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???.  At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all. Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can. But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jack lee said:

there more british than the british themselfs, if that s possible,as for breaking rules nowt said about when the loyalist  held bombfires and didnt give a bollox about social distance on guy forks, selective memories some people have, or the orange parades that took place during lockdown, ounce again f**k everyone else we will do what we like

There's not been one orange parade since the first lockdown .. band parade maybe but not an orange parade ..

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, kanny said:

I don't read the mail  but dems the facts ? lol

Just out of curiosity what's your solution?

There's no solution that isn't going to cause violence its the default setting here on both sides because its ingrained in society so there is no solution. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie said:

United Ireland on the way,an rightfully so,Ireland shouldn't have been partioned 100 years ago,doesn't matter a f**k about the government's,it's the people's island not the politicians.

You have the  GFA  the people can go when they choose,  they choose  to stay in the UK  , or is it only a case of power to the people only when it suits your will? 

1 minute ago, kanny said:

You have the  GFA  the people can go when they choose,  they choose  to stay in the UK  , or is it only a case of power to the people only when it suits your will? 

What will kanny,what do you mean?

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Behave yourself. Lol. 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

My missus is watching Sky News, and has just asked me why it's all kicking off in Ireland ?

For once, I haven't been able to give her a reasoned, informed answer......I haven't got a clue ?

Cheers.

Read her my post charts. 

I know because I'm living it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Behave yourself. Lol. 

Read her my post charts. 

I know because I'm living it. 

I read an op. ed. in the papers blaming the EU.

As much as I despise the EU, we are out of it now and while I agree they are part of it, it's up to the UK to sort it ?

Cheers.

The EU could have said, Ok no checks on the island of Ireland, just let everything carry on as before.....but they didn’t.

They wanted to paint Britain as not caring about peace with plenty of veiled threats from Dublin.

Ultimately, both sides should realise the unique position of Ireland and keep their EU politics out......

If the price of peace is a bit of import vat money for both sides and the odd table made outside the block I’d say that’s a small price to pay.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

The EU could have said, Ok no checks on the island of Ireland, just let everything carry on as before.....but they didn’t.

They wanted to paint Britain as not caring about peace with plenty of veiled threats from Dublin.

Ultimately, both sides should realise the unique position of Ireland and keep their EU politics out......

If the price of peace is a bit of import vat money for both sides and the odd table made outside the block I’d say that’s a small price to pay.

I've asked why couldn't the UK simply have said to the EU " we will not put any border or restrictions  between Northern Ireland and Eire, if the EU wants a border, let them build it ! ".

Would that have been to simple ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Most British part of Britain ?. The land that throws stones at school kids for walking through the wrong street on their way to school. 

Time for England to go it alone. 

England could not tie Northern Ireland’s boots when it comes to valuing your identity and being patriotic about who you are.

England go it alone mate ?......you’d have to rename it The Republic of African & Pakistan On Sea ! Lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5