Easing restrictions

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have to call you 'Money Box' now Tim ??

Two simple ways to make things even easier for yourself;  1.  Become a buddhist monk. 2.  Become a rasta. Sorted!  ?   Watching the news now, can't believe the BOLLOX about pe

Me Mr's is a hairdresser, she's just gearing up ready for the off,  she's played all this by the book but she gets calls every day from her clients looking for a secret haircut like she's some sort of

Posted Images

Have not been to a barbers since they used to sell durex  in plain brown paper bags, had a mop of curly hair as a youngster and a pair of clippers for the last 35 years easier to keep clean and saves me looking like crusty the clown if it got long  ?

F3E8643E-17F2-4F11-A244-A1E1FCABEF88.jpeg

42D61917-380B-47C8-8DDE-B95F05383C26.png

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k the barbers...Mach 4 every Wednesday bath night for me?

I wouldn't be seen dead....without a bald head?DSC_0535.JPG.1b891fa8105c2ea4c44472f05f4c3a2e.JPG

I’m glad I do shave me head Sean .

Fell out of a digger while back and nutted the arm lol

Healed now .

879E0A6A-FF5C-4602-8CCD-A27A38A3F420.jpeg

FC5CD13A-CBCF-434B-A8DA-2979EBD69052.jpeg

53 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m glad I do shave me head Sean .

Fell out of a digger while back and nutted the arm lol

Healed now .

879E0A6A-FF5C-4602-8CCD-A27A38A3F420.jpeg

FC5CD13A-CBCF-434B-A8DA-2979EBD69052.jpeg

Rushing to beat your dog to kill a rat aint big, and it aint clever! ......... lol ??

Dodgy barbers numbers getting passed around like dealers numbers here, I bet they're charging extra too. They won't be getting any of my cash anyway I wonder how much I've saved cutting my own hair for 20 year?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

May have posted in before on another thread but a dodgy barber in Cornwall got a 10K fine for doing "secret" cuts in his shop. A month backish. Police won't reveal who, just like they won't reveal the 2 pubs they caught open "secretly"

Cheers, D.

1 minute ago, dytkos said:

May have posted in before on another thread but a dodgy barber in Cornwall got a 10K fine for doing "secret" cuts in his shop. A month backish. Police won't reveal who, just like they won't reveal the 2 pubs they caught open "secretly"

Cheers, D.

Know of 1 that's been open all along.. locals in the backway and pay £10 to drink....there's more than enough put away to pay a fine?

Used hair clippers on my nut for 27yrs just the metal. and the 3 lads allways had #2 haircuts.never had nits from school ever.untill they got to middle teens then they wanted to grow there hair..