On 09/04/2023 at 19:30, waltjnr said:

I'm on a blood thinner so can't take an anti inflammatory, not sussed what triggers it yet 

A good Pal of mine has it from time to time. Doctor told him to lay off oily fish and Marmite. He agreed. He had caught a load of Mackrell and loved them so was eating lots of them is other favourite was Marmite. He thought eat loads of oily fish was good for him.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was handsome 😋 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Arry said:

A good Pal of mine has it from time to time. Doctor told him to lay off oily fish and Marmite. He agreed. He had caught a load of Mackrell and loved them so was eating lots of them is other favourite was Marmite. He thought eat loads of oily fish was good for him.

Cheers Arry

Not a big fish eater so can rule them out do like marmite tho teaspoon and straight from the jar ! 

Had steak lunch 35oz shared between five and some wings from last night that needed longer...

Got a pork rib rack on barely , bit big for smoker , and that'll do for supper maybe lunch tomorrow and hopefully a bit for work...

IMG_20230422_123657267_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230422_131815421_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230422_143951538_HDR.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I did some allotment belly salt and chilli Friday , got beef short ribs on be ready in couple of hours....

To add I removed pig skin and seasoned fat was much better as low and slow skin goes to leather 

IMG_20230514_174144335_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230512_185746521_HDR.jpg

• Like 5