• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was handsome 😋 

Posted Images

Getting this bad boy on for tonight's feed, pork collar , pulled pork BBQ style later..6-7 HR cook then hour + rest....

Rub is garlic powder, paprika , brown sugar, bit of cayenne, turmeric, cumin and more sugar.

IMG_20220709_102146490_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220709_102150493_HDR.jpg

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Looking good buddy ?

Saves juices whilst wrapped , cooked at 250/300 6 hrs then rested for 1 1/2hr. Smother with BBQ sauce, loaded brioche buns job done ?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Borr said:

Some cheap belly slices missus bought I rubbed in garlic, paprika, vegatata salt polish stuff, pepper and turmeric and some burgers...

IMG_20220729_192944432_HDR.jpg

Looks delicious mate ...are they the Aldi pork belly slices? I get them quite often they are good ?....im doing a chunk of shin beef for pulled beef tacos later 

20220730_135525.jpg

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, kanny said:

Looks delicious mate ...are they the Aldi pork belly slices? I get them quite often they are good ?....im doing a chunk of shin beef for pulled beef tacos later 

20220730_135525.jpg

That looks decent ? at guess belly was Lidl. But could be Aldi 

31 minutes ago, kanny said:

I meant Lidl ,always confuse the two...

Same here lol although I have stopped shopping there all down to a jar of fake Branston pickle Bramstons it was a horrifying fake of the highest order.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FLATTOP said:

Same here lol although I have stopped shopping there all down to a jar of fake Branston pickle Bramstons it was a horrifying fake of the highest order.

I went in lidls today had to go in Tesco after, lidls didn't have frozen broc or spinach, no brie.no sardines whatsoever and other bits, can't be bothered now, Tesco's was rammed I hate shopping especially with the missus won't happen for another two years now lol . I sulked so bad I refused to go to my butchers or get any beer from co-op, I'm gutted now lol. Got a pork collar ready for smoker tomorrow, and once I've loaded my work gear I'm having a couple of sherbets and an early one, 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Borr said:

I went in lidls today had to go in Tesco after, lidls didn't have frozen broc or spinach, no brie.no sardines whatsoever and other bits, can't be bothered now, Tesco's was rammed I hate shopping especially with the missus won't happen for another two years now lol . I sulked so bad I refused to go to my butchers or get any beer from co-op, I'm gutted now lol. Got a pork collar ready for smoker tomorrow, and once I've loaded my work gear I'm having a couple of sherbets and an early one, 

Cheer up mate there’s plenty more beer opportunities and smoking opportunities to go, but your right shopping is horrendous for me it’s the people mongs of the highest order ?