1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

Cheer up mate there’s plenty more beer opportunities and smoking opportunities to go, but your right shopping is horrendous for me it’s the people mongs of the highest order ?

Haha, holiday burnout, and.ive a separated rib, going back to work for a break...?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was handsome 😋 

Posted Images

Got some ribs on kids made rub and a sticky sauce for last bit of cook, not doing 3-2-1 this time gonna try a quicker cook and no cider bath, we're going to be Chinese but no five spice so BBQ style....

IMG_20220812_152658127.jpg

IMG_20220812_165414436_HDR.jpg

• Like 4
On 09/07/2022 at 18:09, Borr said:

Saves juices whilst wrapped , cooked at 250/300 6 hrs then rested for 1 1/2hr. Smother with BBQ sauce, loaded brioche buns job done ?

No no why did you have to ruin it with those sweet shite buns, it’s like putting meat in a cake get some tiger rolls and do your pork justice before it’s to late ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Bit of smoked gammon basted every 30 mins for 3 hrs proper crusty roll happy days ✌️✌️

80A283A1-6B95-4B2A-A61B-47D8D29AB74D.jpeg

FD610480-902B-4E6D-95EA-320F2F4CF722.jpeg

Looks very good...

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No no why did you have to ruin it with those sweet shite buns, it’s like putting meat in a cake get some tiger rolls and do your pork justice before it’s to late ?

Tbh it was all a bit sweet , but it's how they like it, I had a good feed before serving and saucing..?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Borr said:

Doing drumsticks next for mid week chicken , whilst BBQ is going , can't wait to get the steak on...lol

IMG_20220814_171955425_HDR.jpg

I normally do a rack of pork ribs on the side, leave them wrapped in the fridge,  great for a midweek quickie    ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I normally do a rack of pork ribs on the side, leave them wrapped in the fridge,  great for a midweek quickie    ?

We've used them last 3 days, one left . ? I would've done a pork collar but missus didn't get it out the freezer. And I've had enough pork lol

IMG_20220812_215033340_HDR.jpg

Edited by Borr
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Got back from fishing to find the wife smoking out the village, meat on but a rushed start still a bit much white smoke, fingers crossed cause it's a shit lot of meat.. pork collar and an allotment pig leg....

IMG_20220828_132937955_HDR.jpg

• Like 2