23 minutes ago, Borr said:

Very nice , I'd love a wander around Cabela's . I don't think I'd go as far as cold smoking you looking at gas ones?

I will look at both mate, might be going to Toronto soon, there's a bass Pro there, will look in there also, they have dozens of different models. 

• Like 1

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was handsome 😋 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mackem said:

Going to get one from Cabela's for the summer, they have a huge selection, plus loads of different woods and pellets. 

IMG_20220305_194202.jpg

IMG_20220305_194156.jpg

IMG_20220305_194219.jpg

Myself Socks & Kanny have got the Austin Pit Boss XL we’ve all seemed to have knocked up some decent grub on them but Kanny in my opinion has nailed his one he presented some good stuff last year, good luck with your search I suppose it’s all down to individual needs Bluetooth space size etc.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, mackem said:

I will look at both mate, might be going to Toronto soon, there's a bass Pro there, will look in there also, they have dozens of different models. 

Knock on my mates and take him out for a beer would you? Poor b*****d is stuck in Toronto bored out of his skull ?

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Knock on my mates and take him out for a beer would you? Poor b*****d is stuck in Toronto bored out of his skull ?

If he is bored in Toronto it's because he is boring ? I don't drink mush, he would be even more bored with me ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mackem said:

If he is bored in Toronto it's because he is boring ? I don't drink mush, he would be even more bored with me ?

I can assure you, he is not boring. A couple of voddies and he’ll have ya rolling on the floor laughing ? 

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I can assure you, he is not boring. A couple of voddies and he’ll have ya rolling on the floor laughing ? 

Tell him to get himself out and get some (non Russian) voddies them ?

He would be bored to f**k with me, I would have to dissappear for a while, then I would pop back up and take him off to Vaughan (bass Pro) to salivate and pontificate over Pelleted wood V gas BBQ's, living the f***ing dream ?

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, mackem said:

Just been in a local store, saw quite a few types of wood and pellets. 

IMG_20220308_192140.jpg

IMG_20220308_192359.jpg

IMG_20220308_192323.jpg

IMG_20220308_192203.jpg

A mate gave me a carrier bag of chainsaw chips from an oak cask he cut up, I wrap a bit in foil and stab it a bit and chuck it on the side of the coals. Have they got a specific tray for it in those proper smokers? Have you chosen one?

9 hours ago, Borr said:

A mate gave me a carrier bag of chainsaw chips from an oak cask he cut up, I wrap a bit in foil and stab it a bit and chuck it on the side of the coals. Have they got a specific tray for it in those proper smokers? Have you chosen one?

I haven't chosen one yet mate, still a foot of snow on the ground so plenty of time, Cabela's have the biggest selection of smokers, I will be in there over the weekend. The proper smokers have specific trays, as have the hybrid smoker/BBQ. 

IMG_20220309_180523.jpg

IMG_20220309_180507.jpg

IMG_20220309_180548.jpg

IMG_20220309_180449.jpg

• Like 1

Got some brisket smoking tried in vain to get the missus to sort it yesterday...light BBQ get temp to 150 make rub apply and chuck meat on....she heated up the garden for six hours TD me it was too hot sent me for BBQ meat and now I'm sat cooking brisket a day later at midnight because TS a man thing ....sake don't get involved

IMG_20220319_204233418.jpg

• Haha 4