What would you do

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being ironed out and rescued by a disabled dwarf with most of his digits missing ! Lol ? 

He slung her over his shoulder and carried her out, her Head and feet were dragging on the floor...lol

you do look like it though

Think the co op up the road been told not to keep calling police for under a twoers worth  shoplifted  , the Morrison’s security gaurd in town nice lad just trying do his job was repeatedly threatened of getting his house burnt down from 14 yr old thieves , see a lady confront a shoplifter outside Iceland she and her mate knicked  2 packs of chocs but bought £60 of shopping she gave the lady verbal hell threw the chocs at her all cos she was rumbled   The prob is you step in as an upright person you get the the bile from these mouthy cnts you let them have the news and the old bill are round your house not the wrong uns who spit and curse,  best get on with ya life , will add if a pensioner is getting agg Sorry I can’t take that instant action req 

Edited by green lurchers
36 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm the same mate, I also make sure I talk to people, ie. On the checkout, shop workers, taxi drivers etc etc.... my kids find it embarrassing but I tell them its part of manners.... you should engage with people...

spot on; just a simple -  how's your day? can make the day of someone who's having a shit day

• Like 2

I find that people are pretty shocking - a lot of fellas nowadays should be ashamed of themselves. 

My missus is one of the managers at our local Co-op.  They're told to try to deter shoplifters but not intervene. 

She can't help herself, she sees it as though they're mugging her off by stealing on her shift.

........ They know all of the local faces - mostly junkies and a couple of foreigners. 

There's been a few times that she's been sworn at and threatened and played tug-of-war with a full basket by the exit but, no one ever steps in to help. Not the fellas working there or the customers.

She's a bit of a feisty pocket rocket - she's had a watch broken and she's come home a few times with marks on her hands and arms.

There'll come a day when it happens when I'm in there - I don't really like to think what I'll do if I see someone shouting and swearing at her.

23 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

f**k, aint it a shame we even have to think like that...

Perhaps as you say its the areas we live, but it wouldn't even cross my mind...

It is a shame mate.......i remember being in the exact type of scenario South Hams was describing years ago i was stood queuing up in a garden centre earwigging a conversation of a couple of rough looking young half caste lads in front telling an old boy they would follow him home and help him unload some bags of compost....." im onto you c**ts" im thinking so followed them....ive gone full on Miss Marple at this point and pulled up across the road all ready to pounce......fair do's the lads unloaded the bags,shook hands with the ol boy and was on their way,must admit i felt a bit guilty after......though i dare say they went back and robbed the gaff a few days later ?

Scars of life i suppose !

• Haha 3

When I was scaffolding one of our wagon drivers used to talk some right bollocks. 

With 3 of us one the way to a job he told us a right tale. 

His proper hard mate got in to a scrap with another nutcase, well these two were at it for hours on end. 

The other bloke gouged his mates eyes out and you would assume that was that. 

Well not for this cnut, his mate still won the fight despite two eyeballs dangling out of their sockets and bouncing all over the place. 

Me and my mate was crying with laughter especially when I was describing what he would be seeing with his eyes out. 

I mean just imagine how disorientating it must be when one second you're looking at the sky and the next second the floor.. ?

I normally let a tall tale go but I had to call him out on that rubbish. 

Try lamping somebody when your eyeballs are bouncing all over the shop. 

Edited by Greb147
1 hour ago, socks said:

Better than being a plastic paddy ?

I’m getting all my teeth removed except 3 at the front so I fit in ! Lol ? ........then they present me with my suit from the charity shop at an official ceremony ! Lol 

• Haha 2

Trouble is with shop theft ,there’s always some c**t that will buy the shit to fuel the thieves habit .In a nearby town to me I’ve watched security step aside ffs ,big men with tattoos and boots stepping aside ,laughable .

Until the blame culture gets f****d out it’s going to happen .My cousin did a stretch for punching a bloke hitting a women in Bristol .Cops had been called previous and arrived as Cus floored the c**t .5 coppers on him and matey doing the battering walks calmly away watched by several onlookers not one of which stayed around to put coppers straight .

Its not the individual at fault but society as a whole .

No respect for anyone any more and violence a first resort for some .

Ive never been one to stand back and usually get a slap for my troubles BUT I enjoy the retribution ,best served cold if you know what I mean .

• Like 1
4 hours ago, socks said:

Very similar happened to me a few years back. I put it up on here ... a long story sideways the fella a few doors up had been holding his missus at knifepoint and battering her for days. I kicked the door in took the knife off him carried her out now the whole family including the wife ignore me ???

No way did you retain all your fingers . ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, WILF said:

All the girls did was get them out of the store mate, I’m not suggesting levelling the bloke I’m just saying surely anyone with a bit about them would have helped ?

There was men stood there watching because one has got all upset with me for saying “what’s the matter with you people” ? Lol 

Mate ,they want equality!! No holding a door open any more ,it's called sexist ! They could be "identifying "as blokes anyway !!? Said in jest wilf ,I'd have grabbed and extra case of Stella and done the off in the commotion! 

• Haha 2