Pet hates.

47 minutes ago, WILF said:

Modern Britain over kill !…..cozzers, a truck big enough to pull a chieftain tank ! f**k sake like !

Its one of the great things about rural ireland, none of that f***ing rigmarole !…….round here someone would have phoned the nearest bloke with a tractor and folks would have just driven round it until he arrived !

Rear while drive transit. Police officers turned up. The 1st on the scene had a brief conflab with me and quickly cancelled the air ambulance. Some well meaning half wit had reported a bus crash. I had already called our standard recovery, and even though the lad said his rig was not man enough (a f***ing big rope) the policeman allowed us to try. The rope snapped. Next one turned up with a bigger rig. Did not work. Eventually the police offered the service of something that could do the job but warned me that we would have to pay for it. In the mean time the traffic was backed up for miles in several directions. The police officers did their job and were good craic.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Rear while drive transit. Police officers turned up. The 1st on the scene had a brief conflab with me and quickly cancelled the air ambulance. Some well meaning half wit had reported a bus crash. I had already called our standard recovery, and even though the lad said his rig was not man enough (a f***ing big rope) the policeman allowed us to try. The rope snapped. Next one turned up with a bigger rig. Did not work. Eventually the police offered the service of something that could do the job but warned me that we would have to pay for it. In the mean time the traffic was backed up for miles in several directions. The police officers did their job and were good craic.

The other year my Mrs went out to warm the car up before she went to work, hear a yelp and in she came in floods of tears……she’s reached in to her little polo, turned the key and not checked to see if it was in neutral.

Off it went down the drive, into my front field and rested nose down in my front ditch……all you could see was the back bumper ! Lol 

Quick call to a mate, round he came in a John Deer with a chain and 20 minutes later it was out the ditch !

Fair play to the little petrol polo, the ditch was in full flood but I let it dry out for a few hours, fixed some plastic panels back in place and she fired right up not a bother ! 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

The other year my Mrs went out to warm the car up before she went to work, hear a yelp and in she came in floods of tears……she’s reached in to her little polo, turned the key and not checked to see if it was in neutral.

Off it went down the drive, into my front field and rested nose down in my front ditch……all you could see was the back bumper ! Lol 

Quick call to a mate, round he came in a John Deer with a chain and 20 minutes later it was out the ditch !

Fair play to the little petrol polo, the ditch was in full flood but I let it dry out for a few hours, fixed some plastic panels back in place and she fired right up not a bother ! 

Them Polos are nice. Seen this one close to Ballinamore  only a few years ago. 

P1000361.JPG

P1000362.JPG

Edited by eastcoast
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Men who have been sent to the supermarket by their wife/girlfriend and are being controlled remotely via a mobile phone like some non-sentient automaton. Howay lads, have we really become so pathetic? 

they became pathetic  ...when they had their testicles removed with a rusty spoon.....seem to be alot of them about....they are the type who are frightened of putting their finger thro the toilet paper ....and have a la-di-da Bedet installed

13 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Men who have been sent to the supermarket by their wife/girlfriend and are being controlled remotely via a mobile phone like some non-sentient automaton. Howay lads, have we really become so pathetic? 

What did she make you get, come on, spill the beans ? Lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2023 at 19:38, eastcoast said:

I'm like that 😄,  I can't find anything in supermarkets it's like a mystery walking around there . 

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

People that say Chuna, not 'tuna'.

People that say tuna fish, instead of just tuna.  We all know tuna is a fish.

Even worse, people that say Chuna fish!!!  😬

Sea bass.... we're in England you dick, what other bass is there?

• Like 2