JohnnyBoy Charity Fishing Match 2021

35 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I'd fukking Dearly love to attend this do. Seriously. I really would.

And that's got to be the most fukking out of character thing I've come out with in living memory. I'm 'gregarious' to a fault. I Love companionship and a good chat. Just that I really prefer just the one person at a time.

But, fukk yeah. The years have shown, this shit Really has a feel to it. I envy you fukkers! :D

I'll pick you up from ferry on my way down pal...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK...its on,  If your sick of listening to the absolute bollocks we all spout on here on a daily basis and want to sit around a camp fire, drink, eat and talk shit amongst a group of lads who act

He says he's gonna win the comp now he caught one 3oz bigger than his little brother lol

It’s my wedding anniversary on the 20th.  Looks like she will be celebrating on her own. ?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sid g said:

shit year for  me last year mate as you know ,

Yeah I know mate, hopefully a better year to come for you, always enjoy a yap and beer with you as you know...?

28 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I can’t fish or even intend to fish. But are any of these straighteners that people keep offering on here going to happen? I would come just for that entertainment ? 

8 years and not a cross word yet, I guess Internet bullshit stays on the Internet...

It was about fishing, its more than that now, blokes that enjoy the same pursuits yapping, drinking and raising a few quid...no place for rows mate

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

8 years and not a cross word yet, I guess Internet bullshit stays on the Internet...

It was about fishing, its more than that now, blokes that enjoy the same pursuits yapping, drinking and raising a few quid...no place for rows mate

Except for St.Merryn ???

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Could we make this an international event?

Maybe myself and Ted could attend virtually and live stream from our respective live streams? :laugh:

We'll set the big screen up...lol

• walshie changed the title to JohnnyBoy Charity Fishing Match 2021
  • walshie unpinned this topic