Shamima Begum.

It is of no concern to me whatever happens to her though i do believe she is just being used by the MSM to use in their rags and wile ever folk are getting wound up by stories about her their minds are not thinking about the real issues facing us like has been said there is more dangerous Muslim extremist's walking about like that Anjem Choudry who's name you never hear these day's.

• Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, that supprised me ! The Supreme Court has comprehensively over ruled the Court of Appeal and said Begum will not be allowed back into the UK to fight her case to get her passport back !

Give her 1 behind the ear, along with her offspring... Same goes for those other cnuts from Grangetown who went out there..... Their extended families still here should be sent back to their shit hole

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

It is of no concern to me whatever happens to her though i do believe she is just being used by the MSM to use in their rags and wile ever folk are getting wound up by stories about her their minds are not thinking about the real issues facing us like has been said there is more dangerous Muslim extremist's walking about like that Anjem Choudry who's name you never hear these day's.

Yes. There are far more dangerous characters than Begum walking the streets. It's the hypocrisy and the scapegoating that makes me feel uneasy. And, as you say, there a lot of issues which are swept under the carpet by the MSM. They would rather camouflage those issues by concentrating on a non story such as whether this girl should be allowed back. Politics is a complete joke in this country.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The girl was 15 when she was groomed and recruited. She was under 16 when she was married off. Therefore she was raped by  a paedophile.

By our laws ... Laws of other countries are different 

On 12/06/2022 at 16:26, tatsblisters said:

Probably because the yanks will try and have him if he starts. Like they did with that one eyed hook fella ;) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Probably because the yanks will try and have him if he starts. Like they did with that one eyed hook fella ;) 

Hamza the hook, bet he wished he had kept schtum, 23 hours in isolation in a single cell for the rest of his life, Allah akhbar indeed ?

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Hamza the hook, bet he wished he had kept schtum, 23 hours in isolation in a single cell for the rest of his life, Allah akhbar indeed ?

Certainly put the willies up a few people when they realised the Yanky Doodles might get their hands on them ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Always wondered how he wipes his arse. Maybe I should get out more.

Does he have ‘no’ hands? I thought he had one and the hook took off him ? Wouldn’t want that job and if it fell to me, I’d do it badly! There’d be a few ancient clangers hanging about… like Mackem said… indeed! ?