Sick of the doom and gloom and childish arguing

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been living in a building site now for 3 weeks....kitchen ripped out plaster of all the downstairs rooms....plasters supposed to come 3 week ago....came friday for the first time....done two rooms...

Scotland beat england ?

I wake up in the morning, that'll do me ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, dytkos said:

3-3 now ?

Cheers, D.

Played well and drawn... my mate, Everton fan, just said no way did Everton deserve anything, but De Gea is a chicken at times...

Good game though, still improving under Ole IMO....  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Played well and drawn... my mate, Everton fan, just said no way did Everton deserve anything, but De Gea is a chicken at times...

Good game though, still improving under Ole IMO....  

f****n Everton?

WANKER! ?

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

So someone please tell me something nice ,something good in your life ,something life affirming .

My mate got to meet his grandson for the first time this morning and it wasn't through anything he did he couldn't see him the emotion in the pics he sent me and how happy he is made my day im made up for him because I know it's hurt him 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, sid g said:

sort of team needs fans behind them been good for ole not havin fans on his case time will tell ... 

Maybe mate..

Anyone can see improvement though, UTD fans should in the main be pleased imo

Cold, wet and windy here, has been for weeks. But spring is only weeks away now. Going to knock together a couple of nest boxes tomorrow, it’ll soon be that time again.

As for all the nonsense on here, and especially the covid. I’ve been trying to avoid it, too much negativity from the usual suspects. I just reckon some are born to sit on the sidelines criticising all and sundry, and some just get on with the business in hand. The moaners have the loudest voice, cos that’s all they fcukin do, the others go quietly about making shit better. Brighter days are just around the corner, of that I’m certain.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

been living in a building site now for 3 weeks....kitchen ripped out plaster of all the downstairs rooms....plasters supposed to come 3 week ago....came friday for the first time....done two rooms...

so living upstairs....no room to make meals properly ...litter of pups on...which is more work....and one of the two pups i have kept broke its leg last week...

now saying all of the above me and my family are all fit and well and healthy.....the above is nothing more than a hickup on lifes jurney....few more weeks and it will be done...

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I haven't seen my five year old grandson in over a year, but I get daily photos and videos, and a couple of times a week he calls us on Skype.

This technology is fantastic. I can remember having to book an international call home to my missus a day in advance, then have to wait in line for my name to be called out when there was a connection, two minutes on a crackly line and cost a fortune.

Letters would take two weeks, if they got to me at all !

So little things that we take for granted now, make me very happy !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 8

When my grandson calls, he's in such a rush to tell me everything all the words come tumbling out until he settles down.

The other day it was "chocolate strawberry pizza pepperoni minecraft fortnite avengers"

Evidently that's his favourite meal, favourite games and favourite film !

The missus and I laugh just thinking about him, a very bright spot in an otherwise bleak time.

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1