What's cooking?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Skipped the Hilton the Valle couldn’t park the truck so misses knocked up a Gowan coconut curry instead and very nice it was to  

15F22653-E70E-4C1F-8128-5CAFD63CB54D.jpeg

Your fully aware the Hilton isn’t all that and I only eat goan curry in Goa,it’s famous for fish curry,never saw coconut curry there.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Your fully aware the Hilton isn’t all that and I only eat goan curry in Goa,it’s famous for fish curry,never saw coconut curry there.

oooOOOooooh!!  Lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

oooOOOooooh!!  Lol

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

React how you want,it’s true.

We getting our wires crossed, Mack, you never saw a coconut curry in goa or the ivy?  Lol  👍

Culinary wise, I get what you're saying, but goa is famous for it's coconut based curries.

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

We getting our wires crossed, Mack, you never saw a coconut curry in goa or the ivy?  Lol  👍

Culinary wise, I get what you're saying, but goa is famous for it's coconut based curries.

Goa is famous for fish curries,coconut is an ingredient,it isn’t called coconut curry,how many times have you been to Goa and seen Coconut curry?Its like saying spice curry because it contains spices no?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Goa is famous for fish curries,coconut is an ingredient,it isn’t called coconut curry,how many times have you been to Goa and seen Coconut curry?Its like saying spice curry because it contains spices no?

Like I said, I get exactly what you're saying lol 👍

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Its like saying spice curry because it contains spices no?

That reminds me, I think I'll have a tuna fish sandwich tomorrow 🤓.

😄 👍

Edited by shaaark
11 hours ago, mackem said:

Sorry but your wrong it’s called sorak, try popping up something you cook once in a while instead of just top trumping every thread with your library pictures you sad act 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1