What's cooking?

18 hours ago, ditchman said:

KFC al a co-op....................got these chick things off the chilled shelf at  the old co-op ....

and they aint too bad....quick meal ..no faff ..nice and tasty

P1010059kfc.jpg

P1010060kfc.jpg

Coleslaw and fried chicken great combo 👍

• Like 2

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Coleslaw and fried chicken great combo 👍

its like one of the great combinations ...like lamb & mint sauce  or pork&apple ...beef&horseradish....fried chick&coleslaw as you say........when KFC first opened up in Norwich the coleslaw had shrimp in it,...!!

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

its like one of the great combinations ...like lamb & mint sauce  or pork&apple ...beef&horseradish....fried chick&coleslaw

And biscuits and gravy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ditchman said:

its like one of the great combinations ...like lamb & mint sauce  or pork&apple ...beef&horseradish....fried chick&coleslaw as you say........when KFC first opened up in Norwich the coleslaw had shrimp in it,...!!

Get some hot sauce added as well mate 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you been watching demolition man lol

Is it in demolition man? I often have biscuits and gravy with mashed taters and cajun fried chicken, really nice. 

Well it's blowing and pissing down stair rods so thought I would knock up couple of Pasties. Then had an idea to do some Burger bead rolls for tonights tea and freeze the rest if they are any good. Well they look okay.

IMG_3387.jpeg.caecf8c08fa58df180eef00f53a2f9a4.jpeg

IMG_3402.jpeg.92b0cce378c794a9e3b0d57ddc41bff7.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 11
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Is it in demolition man? I often have biscuits and gravy with mashed taters and cajun fried chicken, really nice. 

ye when snipes opens the sewer takes a breath and says reminds me a biscuits and gravy lol 

i think i’ll pass lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Well it's blowing and pissing down stair rods so thought I would knock up couple of Pasties. Then had an idea to do some Burger bead rolls for tonights tea and freeze the rest if they are any good. Well they look okay.

IMG_3387.jpeg.caecf8c08fa58df180eef00f53a2f9a4.jpeg

IMG_3402.jpeg.92b0cce378c794a9e3b0d57ddc41bff7.jpeg

Cheers Arry

pretty as a picture ....tasty wholesome home cooking:good:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ditchman said:

pretty as a picture ....tasty wholesome home cooking:good:

Bit to much black pepper in the Pasties for wifey shame just the way I like them Lol.

Only half of one left now.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, mackem said:

The Mrs made that for me on Saturday...got to say,it was banging,will be on the menu again 👍

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

The Mrs made that for me on Saturday...got to say,it was banging,will be on the menu again 👍

It’s a standard meal in the states and Canada,don’t know why it’s not more popular here.