50000 crack pipes

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Ffs folk need to take responsibility for their own actions ffs

A man with a family might end up on benefits for life because some drugged or drunk fuckwit turns up for work off their tits

Once again your saying protect the offender and f**k potential victims of arseholes stupidity 

Let’s just f**k off the drink drive laws while we on should we ??

You are not grasping what I'm saying. 

I told you that a failed test is an instant ban. 

Admitting you're an addict is a different thing entirely. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes and paid the price you f***ing idiot 

I didn’t blame it on the bus driver for driving me down there or the manager of the pub for selling me Ale ffs

Take responsibility for your own actions you fanny ?

So you got a fine then? 

I thought you were an advocate for "strong" punishment? 

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Well it should t be

Take some responsibility ?

It is a ban. 

Admitting you're an addict doesn't mean you will fail a test on a particular day. 

Fcuk me coke is out of your system in 2-3 days for most folk. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

But you have scientists an govt officials giving 2 sets a facts for covid, for every juror that says guilty there could be another another day that says not guilty, the law ain’t always black an white an innocent folk were killed in the past, jist like guilty folk walked, if only the world was ready like the daft made up place some you folk live in?

nobody answered my question, rapsits, peado an murderers are scum but the sentences are shite so would you stand by an let summat evil happen to your loved ones without doing  anything? You’d can’t answer can you? Cos to answer honestly would make you the scum you hate so much ?

My families my world if anyone tried to do any harm to them they would be dealt with 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

nobody answered my question, rapsits, peado an murderers are scum but the sentences are shite so would you stand by an let summat evil happen to your loved ones without doing  anything? You’d can’t answer can you? Cos to answer honestly would make you the scum you hate so much ?

I'd happily do time for it ?

1 minute ago, dazbrowne 13 said:

My families my world if anyone tried to do any harm to them they would be dealt with 

Anybody in their right mind would. 

The truth is though, me, you or anybody on here could guarantee that our family would never be harmed. 

• Like 1