Hauntings.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My current house, 10 years plus here, had someone die in before I bought it. It didn't bother me one bit. After being here a while I kept seeing movement in my peripheral vision, and flashes of moveme

A good few years ago I was travelling from Lancashire to Cornwall where the pennine were having a series of joint meets. Anyway I must of been running late and I'd set off last minute. My plan was to

Fishing on a pit years ago all night and saw the dawn come in ,misty water ,we’ve all seen it .What caught my attention in the half light was the line of big bubbles coming my way .I wasn’t concerned

Posted Images

A few pics of the supposed haunted place. 

The fella pictured says his room as about 3 of those fcuk off blinds and one night it was as though someone was running their hands down the blinds as all 3 were moving one after the other, said there was no draft in the room at all. ?

IMG-20210110-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20210110-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210110-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20210110-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210110-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210110-WA0005.jpg

• Like 1

its what been said ( over active imagination ) . look its as simple as this , once it gets into your brain ( fear )  its very hard to shift, so sombody says this place might be haunted etc, thats it its gone in all 3 heads there , next thing the mind will play tricks then and bingo its won, even if you none believer  like your self, it to late , because it gone in your brain now, so if you stayed there one night  , you deff see or feel something  there, the damage is already done. you only have to say to sombody  of here , stay the night there on there own and they be the same now, maybe the only way . would be to be blind drunk , and not know  what day it was never mind the place  haha , they be ok to pissed to any thing lol. i am the same if let be brain  go in over drive, i see somthing  as well, only my prob is when i am scared  i lash out , ive scared my wife to fook, jumped out of bed , said somebody  standing corner of room  watching me, ran over and hit / kicked the  wall/door , i am terrible some times with it  , i have talk to my self and say there fook all there and turn over and go to sleep, i was told by a doctor, that when this happens , that i am not awake, i am still in what they call your 2nd sleep, your up and moving about, but your still a sleep, bit like sleep walking , if that makes sense   , yep the brain the most powerful thing in your body    deff . 

8 minutes ago, bird said:

its what been said ( over active imagination ) . look its as simple as this , once it gets into your brain ( fear )  its very hard to shift, so sombody says this place might be haunted etc, thats it its gone in all 3 heads there , next thing the mind will play tricks then and bingo its won, even if you none believer  like your self, it to late , because it gone in your brain now, so if you stayed there one night  , you deff see or feel something  there, the damage is already done. you only have to say to sombody  of here , stay the night there on there own and they be the same now, maybe the only way . would be to be blind drunk , and not know  what day it was never mind the place  haha , they be ok to pissed to any thing lol. i am the same if let be brain  go in over drive, i see somthing  as well, only my prob is when i am scared  i lash out , ive scared my wife to fook, jumped out of bed , said somebody  standing corner of room  watching me, ran over and hit / kicked the  wall/door , i am terrible some times with it  , i have talk to my self and say there fook all there and turn over and go to sleep, i was told by a doctor, that when this happens , that i am not awake, i am still in what they call your 2nd sleep, your up and moving about, but your still a sleep, bit like sleep walking , if that makes sense   , yep the brain the most powerful thing in your body    deff . 

That's probably it mate but I never saw or felt anything whilst lodging in the old pub in Hitchin after I discovered it was supposedly haunted. 

Ray I'm pissing myself imagining you diving out of bed in your beggars knocking fcuk out of your walls and doors. ?

You either believe in ghosts or you don't. If you don't, no-one is ever going to prove it to you. How many of these "ghost" programs are on telly and yet there is never any "proof" except the sound of  a central heating pipe cooling. I used to like watching that program with the scouser pretending he was possessed. :laugh:

If you do believe, no-one is going to be able to prove otherwise as you can't prove a negative. 

My current house, 10 years plus here, had someone die in before I bought it. It didn't bother me one bit. After being here a while I kept seeing movement in my peripheral vision, and flashes of movement in a mirror in the lounge. Anyway, after a few years it stopped, I think whatever it was got tired of watching me wanking on the sofa.

• Haha 10
4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

We got finished early at around 3am this morning so the lads from Carlisle decided to drive home instead of going back to the digs. 

One of the lads wanted to stay in the digs instead of the 3 hour drive home but said he ain't staying there on his own. ?

He offered me the keys to his room, I'm only 45 mins from home tbh. 

I don't believe in any of that but they are straight enough lads and they said they didn't believe in any of that before. 

I'm not saying they are 100% correct but I believe what they are telling me. 

i dont beleive in ghosts but same thing happened to us up on the isle of skye in digs some weird shit happening just like you said above....didnt stop us staying there but it was a weird aul gaff like

• Like 1