rural racism

My wife’s little sister had never seen a black man when they moved to England from Ireland, my wife says she see one in the airport and was fascinated......they had to stop her from staring at him ! Lol 

My boy shouts out the window “are you lost?” If we see one ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember back in 1982 and I was a junior soldier on a day trip to the imperial war museum . I was in a group with some lads from Ireland, they had never seen a black man in their lives . As we drove

The only racism I see is on the telly in the news and it mainly directed at the white man lol

Unless you are using the term "woman of colour" tongue in cheek, you are aiding the woke b*****ds by using their PC terminology. Just call her a black woman, like most people would. Cheers.

Posted Images

My old Nan used to take in telecom engineers from the local college, it was a good little earner and a bit of company for here when me granddad went on,  they arrived Monday tea time and left Friday morning so not really a great inconvenience for the shillings she was getting, this went on fine for years and years until one day a black telecom engineer turned up and my Nan phoned BT told them he wasn’t staying in her house and never to send anyone ever again, it was just the way it was not even racist just a fear of the unknown ?she said she wouldn’t be able to sleep with him under the same roof ??

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, tilimangro said:

I live in a very rural area

my neighbour is an absolute knocker wetting Jeremy corbyn fan labourite

she told me the problem with this village was there isn’t enough blacks people like we should have a quota or something

She would soon change her mind if 6.000 Roma Slovaks came to live in the village another imported problem for parts of south yorkshire.

• Like 1