1 minute ago, sid g said:

i used to dig with a fat lad he liked the odd steak n kidney   warm if he could get his hands on em he was a bit pot bellied and sleepy for the rest of the days more serious enterprise.

you know me?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most Americans start their terriers in an artificial scenario which I have never agreed with regardless of age.Pet rats,caged coons ,wooden boxes with a possum.As my father used to say "It's like putt

Does killing rats even make any difference as to how easily a terrier will or wont enter to real quarry?I dont think so.Ive seen terriers that have killed loads of rats and ragged loads of carcasses a

If they're any good you shouldn't have to

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Then Morton comes an it’s like finding the holy grail of stupidity 😁

Then monty python throws Katchpricks 3 seconds of expertise in,id rather own a few moments based in wisdom than a lifetime of katchums parental guidance.

6 minutes ago, morton said:

Then monty python throws Katchpricks 3 seconds of expertise in,id rather own a few moments based in wisdom than a lifetime of katchums parental guidance.

Blah blah blah haha I’ll let you argue with folk that care 😂

30 minutes ago, morton said:

Ill be as stupid as you want if it helps you get a pointless dig in,we know the same people and I'm comfortable.

As it goes iv'e never said a bad word about or against you,iv'e read what folk say to you and iv'e read what you've said and i have always given you a bit of respect for standing your ground about what you do with your terriers so i have no reason to pointlessly dig you  out Morton:victory:, as for knowing the same people ??,pm some names and i'll let you know if we know the same folk as i don't know many and i can count them on one hand who's ever been out foxing with me..:thumbs:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, morton said:

Speaking of parental guidance lol didn't you mention on here more than once that your own son is breeding away from your original stock in both lurchers and terriers. 

Seems junior has more sense than senior and could teach you a thing or two. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Speaking of parental guidance lol didn't you mention on here more than once that your own son is breeding away from your original stock in both lurchers and terriers. 

Seems junior has more sense than senior and could teach you a thing or two. 

I mentioned it,the lurcher cannot cover a cow and the Lakey could not cover the Beddy,the lurcher wants a wank and the Lakey was never suitable,my lad is going the brother and sister route now,id rather he put her to her grandad,his bitch,his choice and the wrong un.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Rat face said:

Iv met both Katchum and Morton and honestly if you two actually met up you probably wouldn’t agree but I think you would both get on  

few year back i put a couple of photos up of some russell type i had one fella ripped the shit out of em had a few exchanges on here in the end i said  i`ll bring em over  you can dig  to em  after a while we did  he aint on here anymore dont know if he`s even still got terriers we lost contact but we got on like a house on fire so you never know  strange place the internet terrier section on heres even stranger ... 

Edited by sid g
  • Like 4

I'd a bitch pup once that was killing large adult rats at 8 weeks old. (she found them herself).I cant see what the benefit of baiting pups with tame rats is though.It seems to be an american thing -trying to have them dug to by 7 months old etc.

Hello there it's not the Hs it all the letters n numbers the to small n close together n mi fingers to big n cracked every time I write something I av to go back n do it again bit of a ball ache  n plus I don't no [BANNED TEXT] alf these symbols are when somedy sends me a message but hay ho it's all good fun  Cheers

• Haha 2