for those into rave

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats she doing thats so special?pushuing autocue buttons and twisting a few buttons for effect.Seamlessly cueing up and mixing vinyl is a skill but what these modern DJ birds are doing aint anything

Not a patch on Garyoke from our village. 

Have to say i sort of remember his kids being kids and that sort of surprised me as well,but saying that i just got the news this last week i'm going to be a grandad so that time thingy does fly by at

Posted Images

Terrible thing.... I couldn't tell you a single DJ I've seen in my life lol but I know I've seen loads of the big acts at some point. Creamfields, Cream, bugged out at Cream, Gatecrasher, Ministry, Vibalite.. God the list goes on but I'll be fuucked if I can remember a DJ's name ?

• Haha 1

Was at this gig in Amsterdam last November with 7pals that ive been partying with for the best part of 30years.Old act and an old crowd still having it harder than any of these younger lot that are all too busy trying to look cool staring into their phones for Instagram.

• Like 2

i remember quite a few DJ names ...but i fecked if i can remember the name of a single track they played....

and i can tell you of one or two i fecking detest......to me Jeremy Healy is a c**t.....he played at a place in mansfield in 95 ....the place was banging we were off our nuts and dancing like the best dancers that ever lived.....then half way through his set he dropped in micheal jacksons earth song....ive never see anything so shit...the place just lost its energy....i also seen him in es paradise in ibiza.....and he was just an aragont cock...

one of the best ever is Tiesto in Amnesia on a saturday night ....absolutly brilliant 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Was at this gig in Amsterdam last November with 7pals that ive been partying with for the best part of 30years.Old act and an old crowd still having it harder than any of these younger lot that are all too busy trying to look cool staring into their phones for Instagram.

i hate that about modern clubbing mate...the posing now is fecking terrible ....every fecker wants to spend a £1000 on a giant bottle of greygoose and pose for pics with it...and then act like fecking gansters 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i remember quite a few DJ names ...but i fecked if i can remember the name of a single track they played....

and i can tell you of one or two i fecking detest......to me Jeremy Healy is a c**t.....he played at a place in mansfield in 95 ....the place was banging we were off our nuts and dancing like the best dancers that ever lived.....then half way through his set he dropped in micheal jacksons earth song....ive never see anything so shit...the place just lost its energy....i also seen him in es paradise in ibiza.....and he was just an aragont cock...

one of the best ever is Tiesto in Amnesia on a saturday night ....absolutly brilliant 

Amnesia now that takes me back lol Pacha etc and crashing a moped on the way home ? What was the club called with that the roof that opens?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Amnesia now that takes me back lol Pacha etc and crashing a moped on the way home ? What was the club called with that the roof that opens?

most of the clubs had out door spaces.....i think es paradise did originally but that will have been a very long time ago...

Privilage had a floor that moved over the swimming pool..

• Like 1

Amnesia ...was the best club it was just banging....i worked at privilage for Manumision and it was good party and a f**k around for us....but Amnesia was the best

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

Amnesia ...was the best club it was just banging....i worked at privilage for Manumision and it was good party and a f**k around for us....but Amnesia was the best

Saw Sasha and John Digweed at Amnesia in 96.Proper club

• Like 2