for those into rave

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

most of the clubs had out door spaces.....i think es paradise did originally but that will have been a very long time ago...

Privilage had a floor that moved over the swimming pool..

It was a very long time ago mate ?‍♂️?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats she doing thats so special?pushuing autocue buttons and twisting a few buttons for effect.Seamlessly cueing up and mixing vinyl is a skill but what these modern DJ birds are doing aint anything

Not a patch on Garyoke from our village. 

Have to say i sort of remember his kids being kids and that sort of surprised me as well,but saying that i just got the news this last week i'm going to be a grandad so that time thingy does fly by at

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i hate that about modern clubbing mate...the posing now is fecking terrible ....every fecker wants to spend a £1000 on a giant bottle of greygoose and pose for pics with it...and then act like fecking gansters 

I love a drop of grey goose as much as the next person mate but if I'm out partying or clubbing the last thing I want is some c**t taking a picture of me and sticking it on social media.There once was a time I didnt want my parents knowing what my parents knowing now I dont want my daughter knowing what Im up too ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Saw Sasha and John Digweed at Amnesia in 96.Proper club

in 2000 gods kitchen came to Amnesia...one of the main promoters who  worked for them was called garry.....me and some other door lads from san ann became good mates with him ...so of course got shit loads of free stuff when we went in  there....one night some of my mates from the uk came over....so we all pile in there free and free drinks etc....my mates think its brill of course ....and then to cap it all garry is up in the dj box and becons me up ...so 30 seconds later im up there busting some shapes up in the dj box...my mates were couldnt believe it....good times

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

LMAO I was bobbing along on my canopy covered inflatable (Bianca) earlier this year, buzzing to that mix (the Mrs found it on youtube). The Mrs and me bollock naked 100m from shore and raving.... big fish, little fish, cardboard box ?

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

LMAO I was bobbing along on my canopy covered inflatable (Bianca) earlier this year, buzzing to that mix (the Mrs found it on youtube). The Mrs and me bollock naked 100m from shore and raving.... big fish, little fish, cardboard box ?

? ? ? ?