community spirit

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing Meat Loaf.where do you live 1984?

Anyway, in a more positive note, my daughter and her boyfriend took part in a “Tractor Run” yesterday, basically a group of young lads arrange to meet and all do a convoy round the towns in tractors,

Keith : give me a hand sweeping this path young un .    car wanker : I would do anything for love , but I won’t do that ! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Er, might I ask what the f**k you are doing browsing mums net?

Hold the press, we've got our first transgender THL member!

Tits out for the lads Kingy lad

Been on there for years jukel..

Less arguing on there.the proper cnuts are all in here ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Anyway, in a more positive note, my daughter and her boyfriend took part in a “Tractor Run” yesterday, basically a group of young lads arrange to meet and all do a convoy round the towns in tractors, all the little kids come out to watch etc etc.

So there’s a couple of little lads local who need some Type treatment or the other and it was decided that everyone who came slung €20 in the pot to turn up.

250 lads in tractors turned up, just all done off their own back via mobile phone and a nice little 5 grand towards those little kids treatment.

No millionaire footballers or ethnic minorities required ?

Nice touch that....Good stuff.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, sid g said:

something like that happens young farmer died few year back they raised some money for his support and carry it on and donate in his memory ---No photo description available.No photo description available.

A local orange lodge held one last year after one of its members died of cancer .. raised over £6000 for charity .. 

There's a few local ones held around me all get a good turn out and raise money for charitys like the air ambulance , cancer research ect 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

He dont just browse it he's a fckn member on there pretending he's a fckn bird

I asked you if you wanted to join mate..

They are allways looking for new mum's to be looking for good advice..

• Haha 1

Remember this picture in the summer ? 

I don’t particularly but the mainstream media is making it into a thing with a huge agenda . Look at this big noble black Man saving this worthless racist . 

what numerous tv interviews , newspaper articles won’t say is that the white lad was kicked to f**k by a pack of savages . 

that big old lad did a very good act ,  no taking  away from it . But he was there in the first place to “prevent police oppression “. 

the guy has a book out , i flicked through it in Tesco tonight as I can’t believe how big this has got. The page I read stated that “Donna , a mother of two , can’t afford ballerina lessons for her kids at 1000 a year so they can’t do any thing. Donna is a victim of her skin colour” 

this is f***ing garbage , what a load of shit. These aren’t black problems , these are people’s choices which aren’t viable shoehorned into an agenda to make us feel as if we are guilty of not embracing an alien culture to us . 

It’s f***ing garbage , good people are good people , but to be made into a victim when your own house needs sorting is criminal in my eyes 

DD175651-AE20-4FE1-88D7-52096EBDFC31.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s weird pal . 

How else are we going to know how the menopause hot flushes feel though..

There's a wealth of knowledge on there mate..

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/menopause/3249885-What-do-your-hot-flushes-feel-like

Or painfull varicose veins while pregnant.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/1963733-varicose-veins-OMG-someone-please-help-me

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Some of the strife revolves around the fact that today every man women and child is entitled to a fair standard of living .Bollocks .
Gone are the days when people worked several jobs to support lifestyles .In times gone by if you didn’t  have it you ain’t getting no ice cream .

It used to be a fact life is based on two things ,your  either high born or you work hard to achieve anything ,anything else is a low IQ gutter life .Nowadays people see others living the dream  and want it but cant be arsed to work for it ,want it now and create merry  feck to get others to subsidise such through entitlement .

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

There isn't any, not round these parts anyways, couple of weeks ago, this young lad just lives a couple of doors away from me . asked me if I would run him up to the garage pick up his motor after an mot was done, I awreet pal no problems, ive just been shovelling snow from my front path, this lad I did the favour for was sat in his motor outside my house wi meat loaf thumping away on his radio, never thowt of asking me if I needed ant help.   eh,    :feck:

Not read any further than your opening post and would just like to add, things don’t happen like that in life, if you do a favour for some one you should not expect one back from that person, never give anything to receive back, give it out of kindness and karma will return the favour to you further down life’s road mate, I offer people help all the time but my problem is the way I look, they think I want to rob them and are very guarded so your damned if you do and damned if you don’t, but you do it for you so none of it matters,  ✌️?✌️?

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not read any further than your opening post and would just like to add, things don’t happen like that in life, if you do a favour for some one you should not expect one back from that person, never give anything to receive back, give it out of kindness and karma will return the favour to you further down life’s road mate, I offer people help all the time but my problem is the way I look, they think I want to rob them and are very guarded so your damned if you do and damned if you don’t, but you do it for you so none of it matters,  ✌️?✌️?

You have mentioned how you look numerous times on here.....exactly how scary do you look Greyman? If I was fishing on the canal and you came round the corner on your boat, would I abandon my tackle and run like fck? 

2b0f2237c57b81cd28e3a8467a5df2ee.jpg

• Haha 1