community spirit

28 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You have mentioned how you look numerous times on here.....exactly how scary do you look Greyman? If I was fishing on the canal and you came round the corner on your boat, would I abandon my tackle and run like fck? 

2b0f2237c57b81cd28e3a8467a5df2ee.jpg

To me mate I obviously look very normal, but to most normal people I am a typical p***y, I drive an old transit van wear a flat cap and a wax jacket normally have a couple of dogs with me as well, it’s just peoples perceptions of good and bad, so they normally have the mobile out and start filming me before I even speak to them, i also get falsely accused of things quite regularly because my van is often parked in out the way places, I could go all pikeys lives matter about it, but just accept it, everybody has an opinion and I no 98% of them differ to mine so just crack on ??

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing Meat Loaf.where do you live 1984?

Anyway, in a more positive note, my daughter and her boyfriend took part in a “Tractor Run” yesterday, basically a group of young lads arrange to meet and all do a convoy round the towns in tractors,

Keith : give me a hand sweeping this path young un .    car wanker : I would do anything for love , but I won’t do that ! 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Neh mind Swindon there's a village not far from me it's rampant wi coloureds and ladies of the night wanting £40 off me promising me this that n tuther disgusting    I haven't got that kind of money 

15 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Er, might I ask what the f**k you are doing browsing mums net?

Hold the press, we've got our first transgender THL member!

Tits out for the lads Kingy lad

Paper tits can be worked around, but a cardboard box would never do

You know ?