Tier 4 in London and wales

47 minutes ago, king said:

Here is an example of the gaffs decked mate.

Someone put a pic up the other day of 4 men wearing what looked to be women's leggings and there child's top..there was a guy on dragons den a while back he came up with the idea to sell men's make-up.. apparently men are buying it by the barrow load..

So now we have grown adult men shuffling down the high street wearing leggings there kids shirts and plastered in make-up..

I couldn't agree more the gaff is proper fecked..all the young men have turned into Poof's..

Remember school days growing up.. You would of hit f**k out of any weird cnut dressed like that? The whole class/form would join in.... f**k I remember people getting a good slap for having the wrong haircut? since the millennium, we have become a nation of f***ing Elton John fairies... 

• Like 5

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ginger snaps hate us because the yanks gave them two big 'uns in WW 2. The spring links hate us because of Hong Kong and the Opium wars. The wogs hate us because we owned India, then whe

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Remember school days growing up.. You would of hit f**k out of any weird cnut dressed like that? The whole class/form would join in.... f**k I remember people getting a good slap for having the wrong haircut? since the millennium, we have become a nation of f***ing Elton John fairies... 

To right.and to think these men are paying to cruise around like fecking Poof's.

I'm glad I don't bother going in pubs etc.as I couldn't keep a straight face with men shuffling about in kids clothing.the temptation to tell them to get a fecking grip would be to great lol.

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Makes me laugh when people say BUT why would they ruin their own economy ???

They are NOT

They are ruining the layman’s economy .

Spot on. Like when they say "there's a recession!" Yes for them, not for you.

Don't even hear the word 'recession' just now. People need to be told everything as they haven't the ability to judge a situation correctly unless the 'experts' are called in!

1 minute ago, king said:

To right.and to think these men are paying to cruise around like fecking Poof's.

I'm glad I don't bother going in pubs etc.as I couldn't keep a straight face with men shuffling about in kids clothing.the temptation to tell them to get a fecking grip would be to great lol.

End up on pub watch?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

ive got a pair of Gladys tights im wearing, does that make me weird, or should I give em back, they keep me warm im no botty basher or owt

As long as there under your trousers I would say you are ok Keith..

Less than 400 people under the age of 65 have died WITH covid not from it but WITH it .... less than 400 people of working age out of a population of 75,000,000 and this government locks down the country .... fukcing bed wetting pathetic cnuts ........

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was all over radio during the night that the train services out of the south had a ride of an extra 90% or so of extra users, all getting to fcuk out of the south before midnight last night ? they all coming up north, what a fcukkng joke? Same again I’m still expected to work through it even tho it’s even more dangerous than before, yet still now even a mask of our govt ☹️

Planting the seed. 

Don't be surprised to see us all go in to tier 4 any minute now. 

1 minute ago, king said:

Last night they were packed in like sardine's..

You can't tell help some people no doubt but the government and the press don't help matters with their threats and warnings. 

Don't you think if they kept their big mouths shut and let people carry on instead of issuing threats and notices that folk might not feel the need to go on one last shop or one last piss up. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You can't tell help some people no doubt but the government and the press don't help matters with their threats and warnings. 

Don't you think if they kept their big mouths shut and let people carry on instead of issuing threats and notices that folk might not feel the need to go on one last shop or one last piss up. 

They do seem to have caused panic amongst folk.look.at Wales and london they had what 6 or 8 hrs before lockdown.thats 1 way of getting 10's thousands to mingle within a few hrs..crazy time's..best bet is get in the countryside with the dogs for a few hrs.clear the mind.

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

They do seem to have caused panic amongst folk.look.at Wales and london they had what 6 or 8 hrs before lockdown.thats 1 way of getting 10's thousands to mingle within a few hrs..crazy time's..best bet is get in the countryside with the dogs for a few hrs.clear the mind.

That's what I'm saying, issuing threats and notices just makes folk panic buy and go out on one last piss up. 

They should have opened up shop but implemented stricter measures such as mandatory face shields when in shops and such. 

• Like 1

What's the difference in only being allowed to the shop for essentials? And not the next Isle over for a fresh bumper pair of bundies? f***ing madness.. Should of kept everything open until Xmas eve for shopping and just shut the pubs, gyms and the coffee /sandwich shops that don't pay f**k all in tax? 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, socks said:

Less than 400 people under the age of 65 have died WITH covid not from it but WITH it .... less than 400 people of working age out of a population of 75,000,000 and this government locks down the country .... fukcing bed wetting pathetic cnuts ........

if that is right the fecking wankers in charge need to pay for the massive bailout that has to come as they are responsible for wrecking the country.