• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

those look like the HIV lesions....get yourself checked out greb

Dig deeper and get him a pair of Le chameau

I think Hunters are overpriced and over rated.  You are basically paying for the name. Quality appears to have suffered since production moved to China; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/fema

Posted Images

On 16/12/2020 at 12:23, Daniel cain said:

Get him 2 pairs of these for that money greb... I use them for work and hunting, walked miles in them as they fit your feet like a pair of boots, won't slice them open like La chameau, warmest wellies I've ever worn, piss over the Dunlop performo and buckboots, Screenshot_20201216-121833.png.d287214fe344c89548aaaa61a55beeed.png

Do they do them without the toecaps pal, are they heavy things? 

If you drill one inch holes all over them,I’m sure you will get the weight down a bit ? if your old man is doing a 10 mile dog walk in wellies I,m sure an extra ounce per foot won’t hold him back, my old man moved to a bungalow so he don’t have to walk up stairs ffs ????

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you drill one inch holes all over them,I’m sure you will get the weight down a bit ? if your old man is doing a 10 mile dog walk in wellies I,m sure an extra ounce per foot won’t hold him back, my old man moved to a bungalow so he don’t have to walk up stairs ffs ????

What I'm saying is they're work wellies, Dan says they are good for walking so might look in to them. ??

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Not that heavy, the toecap and plates in the soles are ceramic coated... Never had cold feet in them and only need 1 pair of socks?

I've been on their site and they do plenty more that are not work wellies, don't know if they will be as rugged though. 

Edited by Greb147

I bought my self a pair of grubs snow line 8.5s be for Christmas they come and I was very happy with them warm comfortable and had vibram souls,  but after about 5 miles the rubber started to split on the joints!! Could not believe it sent um back and got a pair of hoggs feild sport lined wellys thay also have vibram souls but are amazing compared to the grubs well worth the extra £9 

22 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

I bought my self a pair of grubs snow line 8.5s be for Christmas they come and I was very happy with them warm comfortable and had vibram souls,  but after about 5 miles the rubber started to split on the joints!! Could not believe it sent um back and got a pair of hoggs feild sport lined wellys thay also have vibram souls but are amazing compared to the grubs well worth the extra £9 

Only had one pair of grubbs think its the vibram soles that sells them absolute garbage think i got 4 month out of them before they were leaking and split.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/12/2020 at 12:23, Daniel cain said:

Get him 2 pairs of these for that money greb... I use them for work and hunting, walked miles in them as they fit your feet like a pair of boots, won't slice them open like La chameau, warmest wellies I've ever worn, piss over the Dunlop performo and buckboots, Screenshot_20201216-121833.png.d287214fe344c89548aaaa61a55beeed.png

The pair i got cracked in no time, dunno if uts our peaty soil did them but I was disappointed with them. They were comfy and warm but no good cracked and leaky.

3 minutes ago, gnipper said:

How is he finding them?

Spot on mate, very comfy. 

Read up on em mate got good reviews. ?

My brother was raving about his Buckbootz that he has for work. 

He went on a walk with my dad and begged him to swap wellies as his Buckbootz gave him massive blisters on his heels. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1